Nine.

Everybody in the world knows I'm a little twisted.

Tom Riddle was extremely distracted. He had walked the halls of Hogwarts for hours, not knowing what to do with himself. Above all he was annoyed. He had not been able to go and see his creature. No one knew about it but him. And he had absolutely no time for it.

Since last year when that stupid mudblood was killed by my basalisk, I have not been able to visit it. Dumbledore has also been on my case, watching me closely wherever I go. I decided in the summer that I wouldn't try any attacks this year. Mostly because it's my last year and I want to (yes I know how nerdy this sounds) study for my NEWTs. When I leave school I would like to be a teacher, maybe in Defence Against The Dark Arts. Maybe then I could learn more, whilst plotting. And maybe with Alia by my side I could learn more.
-T.M.R

Tom had already started revising, just like many of the seventh years. But he was already so advanced, he hadn't seen the need to revise that much.

He continued to walk down the long halls of Hogwarts. Dust continued to billow up around him as his shoes hit the solid stone floor. His emerald green eyes glinted in the natural sunlight as he walked. He was without books today, as he had the last two lessons off. He walked faster.

When he was almost to the Slytherin common room he heard noises. Giggling. He groaned. It was probably a bunch of stupid third years giggling about boys. Tom turned the corner, and got a massive shock.

Two of his most trusted followers, Abraxus Malfoy and Megan Black, were together! Abraxus' arms were around Megan, and he was playfully kissing her cheeks. She was giggling, and smiling up at him. Her hand had found his arm. When Tom looked at them all he saw was a couple who were happy together. He hadn't realised that they felt this way for each other. For a moment, he was mad. But then he stopped himself from going round the corner and scolding them. He wondered if his other followers knew of this foolishness that was being committed. Instead of scolding them, he walked back the way he came. Now, he was even more confused. Was he going soft? Well, at least it wasn't a bunch of giggling girls.

Meanwhile, Alia was in charms. She sat next to Malia, who was struggling. "I just can't do it!" She whined as she chucked her wand on her desk. They were practicing non-verbal spells. "You just have to concentrate hard on the spell you want to do and say it in your head. Focus on nothing but that and do the required wand movements." Alia comforted her friend.

Malia huffed, and did as Alia had said. Seconds later, the teacup in front of her had four hairy, spiky legs. Malia practically jumped up and down. "I did it! Thank you Ali!" Malia used her affectionate nickname for her friend as she rejoiced. Alia just smiled. Suddenly their professor clapped her hands, silencing the class. "Now class, I'd like you to put your books away, for it is the end of the lesson." Her voice had a strong hint of a Welsh accent in it. The class did as their teacher told them.

As they left the room, the pair met up with Aiden. He made a funny face at them, making them both laugh. "Guys!" He smiled. "We don't have any more lessons. You know what that means. Revision!" He cried. Alia groaned. Even though she was a Ravenclaw, she didn't like revision. And she had already done a lot of it. She had taken to revising on her nights spent with Tom. He too had done that, so neither of them minded.

Even though Tom was long gone from the corridor, Abraxus and Megan had stayed there. Abraxus still had his arms around Megan, who was resting her head on his chest. They had stayed in this embrace for a while. Megan leaned up and looked at Abraxus. He practically blushed; the way she looked at him made him melt. In that moment, he wanted nothing more than her. He knew what Tom would say, he knew he wouldn't approve. That disappointed him, for he knew his feelings for Megan. And he hoped that Tom would not find out.

He smiled to himself, leaning down and kissing Megan softly on the lips. "Abraxus?" Megan's sweet voice rang through his ears. "Yes my love?" "Do you think Tom likes Alia, he seems fascinated with her." She questioned. "You know I don't know, he always seems very eager to see her though." Megan smiled to herself. "I think he does, he just doesn't want to admit it."

"And how do you know that?" "He thinks about her a lot." "What!" "Didn't I tell you. I'm a legilimence."

Abraxus smiled down at his love again. To him, this made her even more special.

Word Count: 852.
A/N: By the request of wonderlvstt , Megan and Abraxus got together. And they are just so cute! Also I think I made Tom a bit too kind, but who cares? Also, my girl Megan can read minds! Forgive me if I spelt the word wrong, I didn't know how you spell it (I guessed). All in all, this chapter is dedicated to Lizzie aka wonderlvstt because she's the best and I'm going to her's tonight. Hopefully she'll help me get some more ideas! Have a great day wherever you are!
-Indie xo