Thirty One.

I'll clap when I'm impressed.

"And that's the end of that!" Alia laughed out as she stepped off the train. Platform 9 3/4 welcomed her as Tom took her hand. "You're sure you don't want to see your mother before we do this?"

"I told you, Tom. She's living in Italy now and she gave us her blessing. It's fine." She smiled at her lover as he collected their bags.

"Do you think you'll miss it? Hogwarts, that is?" She looked up at him with curiosity. "I suppose so, but I'm excited for my future. My future with you." Tom smiled at her. "Well then, let's go to our new home then." He whispered in her ear as they apparated into thin air.

"Oh, Tom, it's beautiful! And in Diagon Alley! However did you afford this?" Alia gasped as Tom led her into the small house he had purchased for them. "Don't worry love, we're renting." He smiled and laughed as she ran up the stairs to their new bedroom.

"Look! Another room! Oh how perfect it would be for a child!" Alia gasped as Tom wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "Would your mother approve of that? We're only eighteen, love."
"So? We're in love and we have a house and we'll have jobs and we'd be great parents!" She protested as he sat down on their bed. "I know, but not yet." He kissed her cheek.

She laid down on the bed beside him, their hands touching as they both stared at the ceiling. "I got a job at Borgin and Burkes'," he remarked as he turned to her. She sat up abruptly. "Oh, Tom, that place is creepy!" She gasped. "Maybe so, but the wages are good and they seemed to like me."
"Everyone likes you."
"Now you know that's not true."

Hours later they watched each other silently in the moonlight. She stared out of the window from the bed, the sheets covering her pale and small frame. He traced the outline of her spine with his pinky and relished in her slight shiver. He kissed her neck gently, slowly working his way up to her cheek. She giggled and grasped his hand.

"Look at me." She turned at his words.
"Yes?"
"I love you. I love you so much. I know that I'm a monster and I kill and I cause pain, but I love you. You know I'd never hurt you. You've made me a better person and I want you to always do that. I want you in my life for the rest of it. I know it's soon and sudden but I want you to marry me. Not immediately but some day soon. Say you will?"
"You silly young man, of course I will." She smiled and pressed her lips to his.

His hands grasped the sheets covering her hips and held her, showering her face with small and meaningful kisses. She laughed and buried her face in his neck as he pulled her closer to him.

"Goodnight, Tom." Alia whispered as the pair drifted off to sleep, holding each other tight.

Word Count: 523.

A/N: Okay. It's been a long time and I'm so so so so sorry. A lot has happened in the past couple of months and this story kind of got pushed aside in my mind. I'm sorry. And I'm also sorry that this chapter is really short. I will definitely try to update soon.♥️
-Indie xo