Cheated??

I had woken up feeling better this morning, I woke up before anyone else. So I decided to go to Coffee Break to get everyone some breakfast.
As I entered the coffee shop humming happily, and when I saw a man from behind with his hand over a girls shoulder, I smiled because me and Pete are exactly like that. When when the man walked up to enter I heard his voice... Pete. My heart broke, I turned around and speed walked out, crying I entered my car and drove straight to Macca's. I ordered our coffee, food and snacks, then I went straight home. I placed the coffee on the table and everyone rushed in worried. "Where were you?" Mum asked frantically, "I just went to get food for you guys. I'm going to bed, I feel sick." Mum nodded and placed her hand on my forehead and whispered " are you ok?" Nodded I went to bed got under the blanket and cried. Then I put mean girls on and watched it. Until my phone went off. And again and again. Soon I had 30 messages and 15 missed calls from Pete.
Babe, it's me
Babe.. everything ok
G.
Hello.
I'm coming over.
I texted mum saying not to let him in but I was too slow he was knocking at my door. I pretended to be asleep but when I heard the door close I opened my eyes and saw him standing there. " I knew you were faking being asleep, and that you look completely different. When you actually are."He placed his hand on my thigh and patted hit softly. "Go away" I said. Chuckling he smiled "GO AWAY!" I screamed. "Why babe?" He asked worried and concerned. "Two words. Coffee Break.
Now leave before I go and get my dad." My dad is a security officer and quiet frankly, he is a big, muscular man. Nodding Pete got up and went to the door before his eyes flashed with guilt "Babe- tha that was na Nancy." I gave him a death glare, if looks could kill he'd be 6 feet under. "I don't really care who it was! You had your arms around her. I'm AM your girlfriend, your partner in crime, I thought you loved me but I guess just like everything I'm wrong." Shaking his head vigorously he almost shouted "babe, no that's not true in any way, shape or form."
Crying I replied "then who was she? Someone you've been seeing behind my back?" Shocked he started to cry, actual tears of pain "no! Nancy she's my... my..."