Leave... now

Opening the door I heard Pete talking to his brother and Nancy, that it wasn't anything serious and that he doesn't actually love me and that it was just a bet! " how could you" I shouted. "I always thought it was a bet... I always knew that someone like you could never... even like a girl like me and now you telling... Nancy.. that it actually was a bet! I TRUSTED YOU! You played me." Tears rushed down my face as I said "never talk to me again... I hate you!" Just then Nancy walked up to me and looked at me disgustedly and spat "leave me and my MAN alone. Forever. He never liked you or even loved you... and he never will. Who can ever love the dying, ugly girl? LEAVE NOW" she screamed before spitting on me.
I looked at Pete shook my head, he had a guilty and sad look in his eyes. Tears fell out of my eyes as I ran out and slammed the door shut. I got into my car and sped off down the highway. All of a suddenly I felt blood trickling down my nose. So I pulled over and put my emergency lights on and held my nose to stop the blood flow.
All of a sudden I felt my head hit the glass in the front windscreen and then all I saw was black. But I was awake then suddenly my car rolled over and I felt my self drift away. Suddenly I was pain free and... happy.