SEVEN

The pack was on a pack meeting.
The one they had to postpone because of Derek.
Everyone waited just for Scott and Isaac to come, and finally they made it and entered the loft.

"Where were you guys?" Lydia asked.

Both of them looked at eacother, not sure what to say.

"Anyway, we were figuring out what's going on lately in Beacon Hills." Derek stated.

"Yeah, and I'm getting pretty tired." Stiles said and sat down on the couch.
"Now we can talk about what Scott and Isaac were doing instead of being here on time!"

"We really were'nt doing anything, Isaac spent the night at my place, cause we came back late from the club yesterday, and we just overslept.." Scott said.

"So this is why Isaac is wearing your clothes?" Jackson laughed.

"What? No! Okay, if anyone here had something last night, it was Stiles." Isaac said.

"What?"
"What?"
Stiles and Derek said together.

"Stiles met an 'old friend' yesterday and they went home together."

"You had sex?" Derek asked Stiles.

"Okay, yeah, I slept with him, so what?" Stiles answered.

"Are you serious, man?! How stupid can you be?! You can hurt my baby!"
Derek lost it.

"Shut the fuck up you dumbass! You have no right to talk to Stiles like that!" Scott defended Stiles, as always.

"First of all, our baby. Not yours. Second of all, you think I didn't make sure it was okay for the baby?! Listen Derek, I care much more about this baby than you do, and I'll .. I'll never do anything to hurt him!"

A tear almost came to Derek's eye, and he left the living room and went to his bed.

They set in silence until everyone decided to leave.
Scott and Isaac were the last ones that stayed.

"Do you need a ride home?" Scott asked.

"No. I'll be okay. You need to go with Isaac, and I think I need to talk to Derek."

"Okay." He gave Stiles a peck on the cheek and he could hear Isaac's jealousy.

Stiles walked towards Derek, noticing he was lying on his bed.

"Umm.. Derek, I'm.. I'm gonna leave now. And Deaton said it was okay for me to have sex, so.. don't worry." I said, but Derek didn't answer.

Just when Stiles turned around, and was about to leave, he started talking.

"I care about this baby." He said and sat down.

"I know." Stiles answered and took a seat next to him.

"I really do. He wasn't even born yet, and I love him or her more than anything. This kid you have inside there, may be an accident but he is my new start of a family. I will do anything for him. So I care about him just as much as you do."

I didn't know Derek had this side in him..

"Do you want to feel him?"

"Can I?"

Stiles nodded and he reached slowly to Stiles' belly. He closed his eyes as he tried to feel the baby. Stiles missed his touch so much.

Exactly on the right time, the baby kicked.

"Oh! Oh! I felt it! Did you feel it??" Derek was excited than ever, and Stiles laughed.

"Is it always like this?" He asked.

"No." Stiles answered. " I think this is the first time the baby kicked."

The baby kicked again and Derek moved his hand around Stiles' belly, making his way down.
Stiles felt his pants tightening and his eyes got wet.

"Der??" A girl's voice called, and somehow Stiles knew it was this girl who was at Derek's place the other day.

"It's Jade." Derek said.

"I should get going." Stiles said and picked up his stuff.

Derek walked him to the door and met Jade on the way there.
She kissed him and gave Stiles a weird look.
"The door was open so I thought I should just come in.." she said.

Stiles decided Derek was too busy to say goodbye, so he just walked out of the loft.

On his way home, he did his best not to cry.