EIGHTEEN

Stiles moaned as he felt the pleasure of a comforting, warm tongue on his tight hole.
"Fuck... keep going.." he whispered, not wanting to make any noise.
He threw his head back on the bed and spread his legs even more.
He did his best not to scream when he felt a finger burning his hole, but then it stopped and only continued after Stiles said "It's okay. I'm okay, move it."
Stiles felt goosebumps all over his body as a second finger was added slowly, and then a third one.
"Shit, I want you inside me.." he whispered.

"Yeah?" Derek rose up from between Stiles' legs, smirking, three fingers still moving around in Stiles' hole.
Stiles nodded eagerly. Derek removed his fingers, Stiles immediately feeling emptiness, and Stiles pulled Derek into his arms and kissed him.

Derek lubed up his cock and started grinding against Stiles' ass. Stiles panted in between kisses while he pulled Derek as close as he could to his body. Derek groaned and kissed Stiles' face all over the place rapidly as he pushed the tip of his dick into Stiles' hole.

Stiles bit his lip so hard it almost bled, trying to keep quiet as Derek big cock made it's way deep into Stiles' body.
Derek kissed him, so he would stop the biting. "Don't hold back, baby." He said.

"Derek.. the pack is downstairs, they're gonna hear us.." Stiles said, still struggling.

"Let them." Derek smiled and thrusted his hips into Stiles, making him squirm. "I want the whole world to know, " He thrusted again. "That you belong to me." And again. "I want you you to scream out my name nonstop as I fuck you like no one else can." He thrusted again, this time Stiles moaning his lungs out.

Stiles smiled at him and pulled him closer. "Aahh.." he moaned at every thrust, not caring anymore about the noise they're making. He dug his fingernails into Derek's back, leaving red lines that didn't last long, because Derek could heal. He kissed Derek so hard his lips were hurting, but he didn't stop. He just wanted to feel Derek as close as he could, and he held onto him like someone was going to take him away if he didn't.

Derek licked Stiles' neck, leaving so many marks, he could almost spell his name out with them. He grinded his hips into Stiles, moaning and growling like the alpha he is, hitting the right spot every single fucking time. "Fuck.. baby... your hole is so good.." he moaned. "Do you like my cock?"

"Yes, daddy, I love your cock.." Stiles panted.

"Do I fuck you good?" Derek asked.
Stiles nodded and bit his lip, not even able to talk.

"Do I fuck you better than Scott?"

"Yes, Derek, you're the best." Stiles said and wrapped his arms around Derek's neck.

"Do you want me to cum inside you?" Derek groaned.

"Oh God yes.. I'm gonna cum too..cum indise me daddy.." Stiles moaned in response.

"Who owns you?" Derek thrusted hard.

"You, daddy." Stiles responded, out of breath.

"Say my name." Derek groaned and thrusted harder.

"Derek.." Stiles moaned out, almost coming undone hands free.

"Louder!" Derek started transforming into his wolf form, getting close too.

"Derek!" Stiles yelled, arching his back.

"LOUDER!" Derek growled, his eyes shining.

"DEREKKK!!!"

And then Stiles woke up.

He struggled to sit up on his bed, his belly getting in the way.
Again, he woke up sweaty from a wet dream about Derek, again, with a raging boner.
He sighed heavily and got into the shower. He washed off the sweat and cried while masturbating lazily.

Afterwards, was the usual routine. He grabbed a razor blade and cut long lines through his flesh on both thighs.
Tears were running down his face nonstop, but he didn't cry.
He felt so guilty about his dreams. He knew al the horniness was a part of the pregnancy, but still, he was fantasizing about Derek. And that didn't make it easier.

When he got out of the shower, he put on a pair of boxers and an oversized shirt and checked his phone.

It was already noon. Stiles didn't like waking up that late, but he was glad he at least got some good night sleep, which was super rare these days. Oh, and great, 8 missed calls from Lydia.

He called her back, immediately hearing her scream "finally!" Into his ear.

"Sorry, I was asleep.." Stiles answered.

"Okay. So listen." Lydia just started talking very fast. "You're gonna have the baby sometime soon, and your birthday is coming up and I know you hate surprises so I called to inform you that Allison and I are throwing a birthday party / baby shower for you two next week. We'll do everything, you just be there. Okay bye!"

"Wait.. what?.." Stiles started, but Lydia already hung up.

He sat and thought about what she said. His birthday is next week. He forgot his own birthday. And above that, his baby is gonna be born soon and he's not even half ready for him. And if that's not enough, the baby's father is not talking to him, and the baby's father's girlfriend is threatening him and his baby.

Stiles' thoughts traveled his nerves and caused his to lose control again, twice in one day. He made a fist and hit the wall as hard as he could. His knuckles started bleeding and he started crying uncontrollably while his baby kicked his belly.

That was the hardest part of self harming for Stiles. His baby wasn't much of a kicker but he did kick like mad whenever Stiles harmed himself, and it made him feel so guilty.

At this point Stiles didn't care about anything. He didn't care about his friends, he didn't care about TV, or food, or Derek. He didn't care about his own birthday. But one thing he did care about was his baby. So he forced himself to eat. And he forced himself to drink. And take his vitamins. Although sometimes that didn't work too.

He looked down on his belly, eyes full of tears, and caressed it gently.

"I'm sorry baby." He started saying.
"I know it may not look like it, but I love you. More than anything. I promise to do what ever it takes to protect you and be better. I'll get better. If not for me, then for you. We don't need your father, and we don't need anyone else. Together we'll make it through. I can't wait to meet you little one."

I had so many mixed feelings while writing this.
This is kind of a filler chapter, so it was just Stiles. What do you think? Was it really just Stiles?
Please please please please vote and comment what you think about the story so far (not the band..;)
Promise I'll try to update more often!
Love you💗