THIRTEEN

Trigger warning: Violence, sexual haressment, rape. If that triggers you, please, skip the chapter.

It was the next day, and Stiles couldn't sleep. He tried every position, counted sheeps, drank warm milk, but nothing helped. He gave up on sleep for a while, and sat down to read his book. 2 hours past, and he finished the whole book. The book was amazing, and left Stiles shook and crying, but after a while he got bored again. And then, the baby started being active too. He tried calling a few people, but no one answered. He sighed and called Derek even though it could be dangerous with his psycho girlfriend. He thought maybe Derek's voice could calm him and the baby down and help him fall asleep. Derek was the only one that answered him.

"Derek?" Stiles half- whispered.

"Stiles? Did something happen? Are you okay? Is the baby okay? What hour is it? Should I come?"

"Everything is okay. We're okay. I'm sorry for scaring you. I just couldn't sleep.. thought hearing yoir voice might help me and the baby to relax.."

"Stiles...."

"I'm sorry. Go back to sleep. I didn't mean to bother you."

"No, Stiles wait! I could.. I could talk to the baby if you need me too. You said it would help.."

"Yeah. I would love that. If that's okay."

"Put the phone on your belly."

Instead of doing that, Stiles put the phone on speaker. He might have needed that more than the baby did.
"Go on." He told Derek.

"Hi there little guy. How are you? Maybe you could help me with a little something? Can you let your mother sleep for a bit?" Stiles chuckled at the nickname. Guess he kinda is the mommy..
"He really needs some sleep. You're a good kid, right? You'll do it. You love your mommy, don't you? He loves you too. And I love you. I can't wait to see you, so you can wake me up at night too."

"It helps. He doesn't kick anymore." Stiles told Derek, holding the phone to his ear.

"I'm gald I could help. Good night Stiles."

"Good night Derek."

They ended the conversation, but it only made Stiles more restless than he already was. A few hours had past, and he couldn't stand being in his room anymore.

He went for a walk in the woods. Didn't even bother informing his parents, thinking he'll be back before they wake up. He went out, wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, and it was getting a little colder. He wondered around, looking at the beautiful moon that was up, his thoughts calmed a bit and he was feeling tired.

Stiles turned around quickly when he thought he heard someone behind him, but no one was there. He kept walking, a bit scared now. Turning around every now and then, deciding it's best to just go back home. But suddenly, someone cought him from behind, putting a hand over his mouth to shut him up.

Stiles tried to scream, with the hand over his mouth, but there was no one near. He tried escaping from the grip, but the misterious figure punched him in the face, knocking him down to the floor.

Stiles tried figuring out who it was, but the man had a black hoodie with the hat on, and a scarf to hide his face figures, with only his eyes peeking out.

The man kicked Stiles on the side of his belly, making him whimper in pain.

"Let me go!"

-kick

"Please! I'm pregnant,"

-kick

"Please.."

-punch

Stiles thought it would be better to just shut up. The man lowered down , almost sat on the ground, and started pulling down Stiles' pants.

"No.. no no no please..." Stiles cried, trying to hold his pants up, but his hands were too bruised. When Stiles' pants were off, he looked down to see blood coming out of his entrance.

"No.. please, my baby will die... please.. noo!!!" Stiles muttered for nothing, as the man threw Stiles on his hands and knees, kicking his back so he layed down and couldn't move.

Stiles whimpered, and tears fell down his cheeks as the man shoved his dick inside of him.
Each and evefy thrust, Stiles cried more. And for every yell his mouth spilled by accident, he got another hit.

After the man came on Stiles' back, he finally left. But Stiles did not have the strength to get up. And each time he tried to, he felt weaker and weaker. A few minutes passed, and his vision became black. He fell down on his side, hopeless and unconscious.