TWELVE

Stiles spent the night at Derek's loft. And even tho Derek's been dying to, they didn't talk about anything regarding them or what's happening with Scott. Derek was so curious but he knew whatever was going on between Scott and Stiles was none of his bussiness. Although Stiles did tell him that there was something between them a few years ago. Did it even end?

Derek's mind was killing him, but he still respected Stiles, so they stayed up late, disscussing baby names. They did it for hours, and couldn't agree on anything. It was around 2 am when Stiles fell asleep on Derek's bed, so Derek slept on the couch.

Stiles woke up to an empty house. He looked for Derek, finding nothing but a note on the kitchen table.

'Gone for some errands. I'll be back soon.'

Suddenly, Stiles remembered his parents didn't know he spent the night at Derek's, and they must be worried.

"Shit" he pulled out his phone and dialled them.

"Hey son" Dean said when he answered.

"Hi dad, I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you, but I slept over at Derek's.."

"It's okay, we know."

"What? How?"

"Derek informed us. He called earlier, saying you fell asleep. Ooh! He was here earlier to bring some stuff we couldn't take from the baby store last time. We had a little talk, such a nice guy."

"Yeah, uh, okay, Derek's not back yet,    so I'll be back later today."

"Okay, son, I'm at work now, take care."

Stiles hung up and sighed heavily.
He was grabbing something to drink when the pains he was having hit him again.

"Not again.." he said and clutched his tummy.
He sat on the sofa, breathing deeply trying to ease the pain.
Where is Derek when you need him?!
The pain died down a little when he heard someone entering the door.
He thought it would be Derek, but he couldn't get up with the pain, so he stayed sat.

"Baby? Ba- " Jade cut herself in the middle of a sentence. "You.." she said angrily.

"I could say the same." Stiles answered.

"Where's my boyfriend?"

"Your boyfriend is out for some errands."

"And what are you doing here?"

"I was just talking with Derek about our baby."

"Oh. 'Our baby'. That little monster you have there."

"Don't you dare talking to my baby like that." Stiles raised his voice, pissed.

Jade grabbed a hold of his shirt and pushed him to the wall. "Listen to me carefully, you little freak. You are getting on my nerves. Like it or not, Derek loves me. The only connection you have with him is this damm baby. And I swear, if you'll get too close to him again, you will not be able to see your baby alive."
She yelled and let go of him.

Stiles was shook. He knew she was a bitch, but not a maniac.

Just like magic, at that moment exactly, Derek entered the loft, and Jade jumped right on him and kissed him. Derek was surprised, but still kissed her back. She sent a hand to his crotch when he tried to stop her.

"Jade.. Jade, Stiles is here.." Derek said between kisses.

"He was about to leave anyway. Right Stiles?"

"Yeah. Yeah I.. my parents.. yeah."
He said and excused himself to the door.

"Wait, Stiles, we have an appoitment today with Deaton and Melissa.. Should I pick you up?" Derek asked, with Jade trying to climb on him.
Stiles looked at Jade, who gave him a death glare.