Chapter 1- A ghost friend

Y/N = Your name
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
S/C = Skin color
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length

I walked into my ghost friend's castle. Let me explain a bit. My best friend is a ghost. He died over 900 years ago! His name is Malachi I go to his castle almost everyday. We've know each other for about three years now.

I said his name and he appeared in front of me.

"Hi Chi!" (Btw Chi is pronounced
ch-e. I know it should be pronounced Kai but I do what I want.)

"Hey Y/N!" Ready to play hide and seek?" Malachi always beats me at this game.

"It's no fair you always cheat." I crossed my arms.

"How do I cheat?" Malachi asked.

"You use your powers! That's not fair. All I have are Ears and and a tail! And I can't even smell you. Ghosts don't have sents!" I said my f/c tail waving behind me.

"Well I can't exactly not have powers, Y/N." He has a point there. He can't stop being a ghost, well without magicks. Just like I can't stop being a werewolf. Oh, and don't forget no one can stop believing!

We kept arguing about how he cheats in hide and seek when we heard someone enter his castle. Malachi and I ran up the stairs and into some room. I nodded at him and he began to see their fears. I looked out of the room and saw four people. One female with Raven hair and amber eyes. And Three male, one with Blue hair and eyes, the next with Blonde hair and blue eyes, and the last was a brunette with blue eyes. I watched as the Raven haired woman and the blue haired man were trapped into glass. What seemed to be someone's fear appeared. I'm guessing the brunette and the blonde have the hots for the Raven haired woman, from what I heard their names where Ape-Aph-moo-mau? Laurance, Dante, and Garroth. Laurance sliced the fake Dante which turned into Malachi. I wanted to scream, but it would give away my spot. Not all humans like werewolves you know know? Malachi frantically apologized for doing that and he broke into tears. He was my friend, yet I couldn't help him at the time. He said to not leave this spot no matter what. He didn't even mention me, it hurt but it was for the best. From what I had seen Laurance didn't like Dante very much, who had a werewolf sent. He kinda scares me.

"Aphmau, that child is a specter get away from him." Dante spoke. I don't see why you would want to get away from him, he's such a loving person.

"She can do whatever she wants. Now Garroth and I want to have a little talk with YOU. What were you doing with your lips on our lady?" Laurance said. He was really scaring me now. So far the only people who have not been hostile were Aphmoo-mau? I give up on her name and Garroth.

Aphmoo-mau began to explain to both Laurance and Garroth that it wasn't her and Dante who kissed. It's very hard to explain saying how a child was just showing someone's fears. They began to set up camp in Malachi's home. This kinda got me frustrated seeing as I can't even go back to the forest to rest for the night. Malachi came back up and told me everything. Now I know what Aphmau's name is. Malachi told me there were extra blankets in a closet nearby. I opened it up and was immediately covered in dust. I guess a makeshift bed will have to do for tonight. Before I went to sleep the last thing I heard was Aphmau say "He's coming with me." At that moment I froze. He can't leave this is our home! Well, it's not technically mine, but I stay here every chance I have. The only time I'm not here is at night. That's when I normally go to the forest to rest. I don't want Malachi to go, he's my best friend out of all the dimensions. They'll have a pretty hard time trying to get him away from this house though, he's spiritually bond to it. But if they do find a way to move him from this house, I guess I'm moving too.

~Authors Note~

Guys! My first Malachi x reader! And my second book on wattpad. Did you enjoy it so far? Some of the lines we're actually from the episode at the top. Poor Y/N is scares of Laurance. XD Well thank you for reading Curious Wonders. Peace out!