Chapter 8- Return to home

Y/N = Your name
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
N/N = Nick Name
S/C = Skin color
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length
J/N/T = Jury of Nine Title
W/O/C = Weapon of choice

I, along with a few guards, arrived at the gates of Old Phoenix Drop. I told them to wait on the boat, with exception of Rider and Jax, my two best guards. We weaved our way through the old village and managed to get to the new one. Alexis was waiting on top of the gates, she looked down and ran to Levin's home. Not knowing what to do. I can't blame her, yes I am an old friend of her's, but I'm also a known Jury member. She came back with Levin and Zoey by her side.

"We have received information that an unknown portal has been opened in Phoenix Drop. As an old friend I would like to see who or what came out of it." I told them, it's been years since we've last spoken.

Levin whispered to Alexis and she opened the gate. I bowed to Levin as we passed. "Thank you, M'lord."

As we entered the main town we were stared at.

"Is that the J/N/T?"
"My Irene, That's Y/N!"
"Has the J/N/T made her return" Ect. Were heard. Doesn't bother me one bit.

We arrived at the Yggrasil tree.
"We have to climb this. They should be staying up there." I told my guards.

We made our way up the tree, and were met with brightly colored swords.

"Well nice to see you all too." I chuckled.

"Y-Y/N?" Laurence asked.

"That would be my name." I flashed a smile at them, Jax and Rider looked amazed. They'd never seen this side of me, the side that shows emotion.

"I can't believe it's been fifteen years since I saw you all last." I tear fell down my cheek. I looked around the tree, I noticed a person with a black hood standing on a higher branch. I knew who it was at first sight, I brushed past the others and hugged the man.

"F-Father! You're back!" I looked at Aaron's face, covered by his bandana.

"Y/N? Nice to see you too kiddo."

I crossed my arms at him. "I'm not a kid anymore."

"You sure act like one." He ruffled my hair.

"For your information I am a very sophisticated woman who happens to be in the Jury of Nine." I pointed out, with A LOT of sass. I got sass and class.

"D-Did you say Jury of Nine?" Aphmau noticed my armor. I jumped down to her level.

"Yep, I did. Pardon me, but I just noticed if you all are back, where's Zane? And where's Garroth?" Everyone went silent.

"If I'm not mistaken they were with you when you went to the Irene Dimension? I need Zane, seeing as he is the leader of the Jury and all."

"G-Garroth and Zane are....  Still in the Irene dimension." Laurence spoke.

"I see. But how is that possible? If all of you came out would it have to do something with the Ro'maeve relic?" I took a pause. "No because Aphmau and Dad are back."

"They chose to stay back. To rid the world of Zane." A woman with blonde hair spoke.

"Yes, it appears so. Ivy will be disappointed to hear that." Katelyn, a former member of the Jury, walked up to me.

"Ivy the Venom Scythe?" She asked.

"Yes? The current leader of the Jury of Nine." I said in a monotone voice.

She let out a growl. I'm assuming that she isn't fond of her.

"Y/N, when we arrived, no one mentioned of your presence, and no one left the village being able to tell O'khasis that a portal has opened." Laurence pointed out. Darn it, he made a great point. We can't let them know about the spy we have.

"Well, I was personally informed by Wyvern." I lied.

"Wyvern you mean? Like U-Ungrth or Raven." He asked.

"No, I haven't heard of those wyvern. My apologies." I've gotten good at pretending to actually care about things.

"It's fine. I was just wondering, to see if Raven still lives."

"As this has all been said. I will be taking my leave, to visit the other villagers of Phoenix Drop." I bowed, showing respect and started to walk down the tree, Jax and Rider following me.

We arrived in front of Levin and Malachi's home. I turned to both of my guards.

"Would you two please go back to the boat. This is more of a personal matter." They both nodded. "Thank you." I flashed a smile at them.

~Rider Pov~
(Oh snap!)

Jax and I began walking to the boat. I really wish that we could've stayed with Lady Y/N, but we have to follow her orders. I've never seen that side of her, just one more thing to like about her I suppose. But that's not the only thing I adore about her. I love her personality, the way she takes charge, her appearance, and well she don't give two flips about what she's doing.

I must've got lost in my mind because before I knew it Jax and I were on the boat. I looked out onto the sea, Y/N could never actually like me, come on! It's forbidden love. Everyone knows that a guard cannot be in a relationship with who they protect! That can be used as a weakness, and with weaknesses come opportunities to kill. I couldn't risk that

~Back to Y/N's Pov~

I knocked on the door, it was opened  by Levin. I bowed once again.

"You know you don't have to do that." He remarked.

"You're my former Lord. It's in guard code to respect any Lord you have protected, former or not." I rolled my arms. (I'm not changing that. XD)

"Why are you here anyway? I thought you came to see the others."

"I did, but I haven't seen you in so long. Plus, I never did get a chance to say goodbye face to face to Malachi." I responded.

"In that case, come in. Malachi is up stairs. He just got back from a trip." Levin ran up stairs to get his brother.

They came back down, but Malachi had something covering his eyes.

"Ok Malachi, take it off now." Levin told Malachi. He removed the item from his eyes.

"H-Hey Malachi." I was engulfed in a hug.

"I missed you." Malachi said into my hair.

"I missed you too." I responded, which was muffled by his chest

"I'll give you guys some time." Levin exited the house.

If anyone from the Jury, or any of my guards, anyone except the people of Phoenix Drop really saw me like this all respect for me would be lost. But I don't care, because I'm finally in the arms of Malachi again.

~Author's Note~

Done once again! I don't know why but I made this one longer than normal, I hope you enjoyed, as for now I have a question for you!

How has your day/night been?
Ive had a pretty good day myself.

Anyyyyyywaaaays, thank you all for reading, and as always

Peace out!