Chapter 18 - Voices In My Head

(Photo has absolutely nothing to do with the story. I just love Tom Holland Voices in my head is for later in the chapter)

Y/N = Your name
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
N/N = Nick Name
S/C = Skin color
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length
J/N/T = Jury of Nine Title
W/O/C = Weapon of choice
H/S = Hair Style (Ponytail, Half up etc.)
S/N = Ship Name

Malachi helped me set up some of my stuff in his room.

I only have one week left before I leave to go back to O'khasis. Yeah, I almost got killed, but I have to get back to my job of killing people. Oh well.

"Hey, Chi?" I asked Malachi as I folded my clothes Zoey made me.

"What's up?" He turned around.

"Can we play hide and seek, like when we were kids?" I waged my tail.

"You're on. I'm counting you hide!" He rushed to a corner and I ran downstairs.

"Levin, don't tell Malachi where I am." I whisper-yelled to the Lord as I climes underneath the sink.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!  READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" Malachi yelled. I heard him moving some stuff around, some things falling as he looked for me.

I giggled a bit and then heard footsteps coming closer and closer. Crap!

"Found you!" He said as he open the door to the cannot underneath the sink.

"570." I sighed. 570 he's won something between us.

"Still in the lead after 15 years." He smirked.

"No fair." Malachi helped pull me out of the cabnit.

"This isn't over Malachi." I stomped up to our room.

~Malacho's POV~
(Ok, I meant Malahi but I'm going to keep that because we must embrace auto correct)

"Dude, she is totally into you." Levin said.

"I highly doubt that...we're just best friends. That's all." I sighed.

"Well than. You obviously like her! You should tell her!"

"I can't. She's in the freakin Jury man. She would kill me!" I tried to explain.

"That's it. I'm getting the professionals." Levin yelled upstairs that we're going out for a while then dragged me out the door.

He knocked on a few people's door while saying 'Code 569'.

~Time Skip~

"So out boy Malachi is having some girl issues." Levin started.

"Ooh!  Is he going to ask out Y/N?!?" Alexis asked.

"No!" I interrupted.

"And there's your problem. You lack confidence." Levin said, "Anyone got any ideas?" He asked the group. The group being Dante, Lucinda, Alexis, Garroth, Laurance, Katelyn, Kyle

*Voices In My Head starts here*
(Some lines might be changed since there aren't exactly S.Q.U.I.P.S in MCD)

"You gotta buy her a rose." Garroth started.

"Compliment her on her clothes." Laurance continued.