Chapter 6 - Jury of Nine

Y/N = Your name
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
N/N = Nick Name
S/C = Skin color
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length
J/N/T = Jury of Nine Title

~How about a ten year time skip Am I right?~

"Y/N! I can't believe you're finally graduating guard school!" Malachi said. Hugging me.

"You know Kyle and Alexis are graduating too." I told him. I motioned toward the two. Man, Kyle has it terrible for Alexis. I feel bad for the guy.

"But you graduated top of your class."

"I know. It's because of how much I trained. Thanks to Zoey."

A man, who seemed to be dressed in O'khasis guard attire approached me.
"Excuse me miss. Are you Y/N Lycan?"

(I couldn't think of a last me for Sasha, so you took your "adoptive father's" Last name.)

"I am she." I questioned.

"I have orders to take you to O'khasis to speak with Jury of Nine member Ivy Poison." The guard spoke. I looked at Malachi, he seemed to not know what was happening either. He did speak of Ivy though, so I nodded my head. I gave Malachi a quick hug, just in case I don't make it back alive. The guard took me to two horses, one midnight black, the next snow White. He claimed onto his black stead, whilst I got into the white one and followed him to O'khasis.

As we arrived he told me to go inside the old priest's home. I did as instructed and was met with the Ivy.

"Please sit down." She motioned me to a chair. I sat in the velvet cover area.

"I see you graduated top of your year, and years above you. I am impressed." She spoke

"Thank you Ms.Poison"

"I brought you here to ask you, if you would like to join the Jury of Nine." I'm in shock. My mother always told me that it was a honor to be in the Jury of Nine. And that if I ever got in I should be thankful. I know that Laurance and Garroth graduated top of their class, and were eligible to be in the Jury. Heh, Garroth and Laurance. I can't believe it's already been ten years.

"It would be an honor." I accepted.

"This would normally be a job for Priest Zane. But I'm sure you know that he went missing ten years ago. I would like to welcome you to the
Jury. " Ivy smiled. She held out her hand for me to shake,which I did. I don't know why people are so afraid of them. They simply bring justice to the bad.

"Thank you." I smiled back

"I will give you a week to return to O'khasis." I nodded and left the room. I walked back outside where the guard was waiting for me. He guided me back to Phoenix Drop to gather my things. I arrived at the broken gate, entering the torn down village. I went back to Malachi and Levin's house first to tell them I'll be off the O'khasis. I knocked on the door, which was opened by Lord Levin.

"Y/N? What are you doing here? " Levin questioned.

"I'm here to tell you, that I will be moving to O'khasis." I took a breath, in gonna miss these guys.

"Under what terms?!" He was took off guard by what I had said.

"I will be joining the Jury of Nine. Thanks to Ms. Ivy Poison." I told my. Lord.

"But you can't leave! Phoenix Drop is your home." Levin said.

"I must go. Being in the Jury has always been a dream of mine. Thank you for all of your help Lord Levin." Levin pulled me in for a hug, I hugged him back.

"If it is what you want I have to respect it."

"Thank you so so so much Levin. Now if you don't mind, do you know where Malachi is?" I asked him.

"After you left for O'khasis he began his way to Tu'la. He will return in about two weeks." So I can't tell him il miss him. I can't tell my best friend farewell. I can l-leave him a note I guess. Levin and I said our goodbyes. And I went to the other villagers.

~Time Skip~

My last day in Phoenix Drop, I'm gonna miss this place. I got out some ink and a feather and began writing a letter to Malachi.

Dear Malachi,

    I wish I could tell you this in person but you are not here. So this is the best I can do. As of today I am leaving Phoenix Drop. The reason being I have been recruited to join the Jury of Nine in O'khasis. Out of everyone here, I'll miss you the most. You've been there for me for as long as I can remember. Our friend ship is the best thing that ever happened to me. Talking to you made me smile and meeting you set me free. Just like how you don't forget a tune when a song fades out and stops playing, I will never forget the priceless moment of our friendship even though I am going away. Hope that faith will let us meet again.

Much love,
Y/N Lycan

~Author's note~

There you go, chapter six. Sadly,
Y/N did move from Phoenix Drop and into O'khasis and left a note for Malachi. Y/N also doesn't know what the Jury of Nine truly is. I wonder how that will work out. Does anyone actually read the Author's Notes, if you did go back to the second chapter and write "Author~Chan loves anime." Got it? Ok. Well, on that note.
Peace out!