Chapter 9 - Reunited

Y/N = Your name
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
N/N = Nick Name
S/C = Skin color
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length
J/N/T = Jury of Nine Title
W/O/C = Weapon of choice

Malachi and I stayed like that for about six minutes. I just couldn't pull myself to pull away from his embrace. It's been five years since I've last seen my love- my best friend. Yep, just friends. Nothing more....

Eventually we did have to separate. I looked into Malachi's bright green eyes.

"I got your note." He chuckled. A tint of light pink dusted my cheeks. My grammar skills weren't the best then, they still aren't. Malachi apearded to notice the blush.

"It was sweet." He smiled, he has the most perfect smile. (But how tho? He doesn't have a mouth?! I'm questioning existence!!)

"You think so? I thought it was a pile of crap." I joked.

"Yeah, I carry it around with me, whenever we travel to far away places. Just so I can be reminded of you." He pulled a folded up peace of paper out of his pocket. Sure enough, it was the note. That's so sweet, but I have to play it cool.

"That's a bit weird don't you think?"

"Not so sure about that, empty your pockets." He smirked. How did he know!? I emptied my pockets and sure enough there was a picture that Zoey had painted of Malachi and I at graduation.

"No fair. How did you know about that?" I pouted.

"Because I know you wouldn't leave without something to remember me by." Well played my friend, well played.

"You caught me, alright you win." He reached into his other pocket.

"Don't tell me you." I sighed. We used to have a list of every time that either of us won something.

"Yep, I kept the list. That's 569 for Me, and 548 for you!" He flashed a quick smile.

"You're an idiot you know that?" I asked.

"Well, I did learn from Laurance." We both let out a small laugh.

"No! Not Laurance! He has the worst pick up lines of all time!" I dramatically said.

Malachi cleared his throat, oh Irene.
"Y/N, do you happen to know what my armor is made of?"

"Um, metal?"

"Boyfriend material." Yeah, I know.

"No, I'm pretty sure it's metal." I remarked.

"Fine. My brother bet me I wouldn't be able to talk to the most beautiful girl in the world. Mind if we chat for a while?" Lame.

"Well, Nekoette is at the bakery right now! Maybe you should go prove Levin wrong!" I had to hold in a laugh

"Stop making comebacks! Just let me flirt." Malachi pouted.

"Two more chances. That's all. Got it?"

"Yep! Can I please follow you back to O'khasis? My mom always told me to follow my dreams."

"Lame, you have one shot to not miss your chance." I crossed my arms.

"Ok, this is one Laurance told me would always get the ladies. Currently, you are the only girl I love. But in a few years I will love
another." Totally a way to a girls heart, tell her you're gonna love someone else. "And she will call you 'Mommy'" He said

"Fine, that one was good." I rolled my eyes.

"Yay! So you're saying that if I were to use it on you, you would be my girlfriend?" He smirked.

"It would be a possibility."

"I'll have to keep that in mind." He nodded.

"Ugh, you're still an idiot." I laughed.

"I know."

"I'm glad we caught up and all, but I do have a question for you." I looked at the floor.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I came here in a small ship. Only enough to fit a crew of ten. And we have thirteen people. So I was wondering if there was any room for Jax, Rider, and I to stay in the village?" I pleaded.

"There's only room for two more people in the Yggrasil tree. And we don't have any homes. But I guess someone could stay here." I gave him a quick hug.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"But you'll have to talk to Levin first." Malachi said.

"Don't worry, I'm fine with it." Levin appeared from upstairs.

"But you." I pointed to the door.

"Did you hear everything?" Malachi asked.

"Yep, who knew my big brother had game?" Levin chuckled. Malachi became a bright red, causing me to giggle.

"S-Shut up Levin!" Malachi blurted.

"I'll go get two of my guards. Thank you M'lord." I bowed to Levin again.

"Stop doing that!" I went to the door.

"I'll annoy you all I want!" I yelled back after him, as I ran back to the boat.

~Timeskipidido~

I walked into Malachi's house since Jax and Rider called staying in the tree. I knocked on the door which was opened by Malachi.

"So, I'm taking the couch?" I asked.

"No, a lady is always supposed to be uncomfortable." He responded.

"Well it's your house! I couldn't bring myself to make you sleep on the couch." I crossed my arms.

'You're the guest." He told me.

"You're the second in command." I responded.

"Will you two just shut up and both sleep in Malachi's room or something?" Levin yelled from upstairs. Bright pink appeared on my cheeks, along with Malachi's.

"You shut up Levin! That's weird." I yelled back.

"We all know you like each other!" Levin said.

"Why that little-" I began to run upstairs, but Malachi grabbed my waist. Dang he's strong! I stopped trying to get away from him. And turned around

"Maybe we should do what Levin said." Malachi suggested.

"Isn't that a bit weird?" I asked.

"I guess, but if we don't think of a solution were gonna argue all night." Malachi said

"Fine, but you better not try anything." We walked up stairs. This is gonna be so uncomfortable.

~Anuthor's Note~

Bota Bing, Bota Boom. I found a way to import a cliche moment into MCD! Aren't you proud of me? I might do another chapter today, I might not. I guess we'll have to see.

Peace out!