Chapter 4 - Welcome to Pheonix Drop

Y/N = Your name
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
S/C = Skin color
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length

(Little note, the beginning starts at mcd season one ep. 77. If you don't want to watch the whole thing start the vid at 17: 22)

I've been in this lasso for what seems like forever. We finally arrived at Phoenix drop after going to many other villages. For what, I don't know. I wasn't really listen. It was just me, and my thoughts. So, I created a story. The story was about this one girl, her name was Y/N. If you did your research you knew Garroth had two brothers Zane and Vylad. So, she was their sister! (See where I'm going with this?) And she was at a school called Pheonix Drop High! My dream has always been to be  famous member of the Jury of Nine, so I made Y/N famous by singing and making "videos" On the platform "mytube". I like making stories! When we arrived I heard Laurance say that we were here, so I began listening. Apparently Aphmau has another son, by the name of Levin. From his voice, to how he talked, he sounded younger than Malachi and I. Someone who goes by Zoey mentioned something in the plaza, so that is where everyone went.  Laurance let me out of the lasso in the woods nearby, of course I couldn't go to the party because well, no one knew me except Laurance and Malachi, but they did bring me food.  And man was it delicious! Laurance helped me set up a little tent on the outskirts of the village, I guess that's where I'll be staying for a while.

~After a night's rest~

Laurance said he wanted to train me for whatever reason. He said it will help my "Survival Skills" I guess I got nothing better to do, after all Malachi is with his new brother. After the party Malachi did tell me that Levin and I would get along, I might have to meet him one day. Saying things about the future really makes me wonder, when will I come out of the shadows? I can't stay in the forest forever. Maybe later, A few years at the most. Laurance handed me one of his old swords.

"I'm better at using a bow and arrow." I told him.

"You need to try new things. This will be a good experience." Laurance tried to explain. What's so good about almost chopping off your hand mate?

"I'm going to die if I try to use this thing." I gave a small laugh.

"Well, I guess you're dead then." He got in a fighting position. I'm dead, he realizes that he's WAY older and more skilled than me. I'm not even in my double digits yet! And ten is a big number. I shrugged and got in a fighting stance. Not the best one, but it will work. Within seconds Laurance had flung my a sword into a tree. And he ended up putting his emerald sword to my neck. I could never beat Laurance in a sword fight. He's fighting as if he was against Garroth. I'm not Garroth. I'm Y/N the six year old girl who you found in a castle with a ghost. But, I can't let him see that I'm not strong.

"See, I'm much better with a bow." I crossed my arms.

"Fine, If I get you a bow will you be happy?" I nodded my head, I've been using a bow since I was three years old. I had gotten pretty good at it. Laurance ran off and came back with a bow. It seemed in decent shape. I pointed to an apple that was hanging from a tree. I aimed my arrow above the apple and shot. The arrow hit the branch causing the apple to fall onto the ground. I picked it up, wiped some dirt from it, and took a bite. Not the best apple I've ever had, but it will do. Laurance strokes his fake beard and nodded.

"Good yes. See that deer over there?" He pointed to a deer. He's not going to make me kill the poor deer is he? I nodded my head slowly.

"I'm not making you kill it." Can he read minds!?!

"Yes, yes I can." Laurance said. Um, what do avocados make?

"Guacamole." I take a few steps back.

"I don't actually read minds, you're talking aloud." Few!

"Anyways, like I was saying. See that deer. Shoot the rock below it." I did as he said, "Impressing."

We practiced my shooting for a while, but then he left to do some guard things. I went back to my tent and hummed a tune to a song my mom had taught me. I looked out onto the sea, and saw a boat coming this way. Was it another Phoenix Drop boat, why would they come to the back of the village? I hid in the bushes a bit aways from my tent.

~???  Pov~

I got off of my small boat and gathered my items. The outskirts of Phoenix Drop. This wasn't the most highest protected village I've seen, so that's good. I got my backpack on and began to walk. I noticed a light tan tent was set up. I decided to check it out. I walked over to the tent opening it. There wasn't much in it. Just one sleeping back, some food, and clothes. The clothes looked like they would for a small child, interesting. I exited the tent and found an area close by. I started to set up my tent when I heard something from the bushes. I put down the hood of my jacket revealing my messy black hair. I put my hand on the holder of my purple sword. I went near the bush.

"Show yourself." I spoke sternly. All I heard was another russel.

"I said show yourself." I said once again. No answer. I went over there myself and pushed the bushes. Instead of an expected guard a small child with h/l h/c hair and e/c eyes was shown.

"What are you doing here kid?" I asked.

"This is where I live. What are YOU doing here. I've never seen you before. Not even at the party." She spoke in a high pitched tone.

"That's none of your concern."I told the child.

"What's your name?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Ill call the guards right now."

"Sure you will." I rolled my eyes.

"LAURANCE! HE-" She began but I put my hand over her mouth.

"Shut up. If I tell you my name will you be quite?" I asked. She nodded her head and I removed my hand.

"My name is Aaron."

"Nice to meet you Mr.Aaron. My name is Y/N!"

"So, am I stuck with you for now on?"

"I guess you are."

~Author's Note~

Another chapter for you. I don't really have much to say. Adios and
Peace out!