Chapter 17 - Let's get down to business

Y/N = Your name
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
N/N = Nick Name
S/C = Skin color
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length
J/N/T = Jury of Nine Title
W/O/C = Weapon of choice
H/S = Hair Style (Ponytail, Half up etc.)

~Five day time skip because I don't have a filler part oops~

Finally my prism sentence is over. I now have a room full of flowers which isn't helping my situation.

Malachi, Laurance, and Dad have been coming by everyday bringing these damn things making my allergies act up. Luckily Zoey has some elf remedy that helps a ton with it.

Malachi and Levin said it was fine for me to stay at their house until I go back to O'khasis. We've already decided I'll stay in Malachi's room like I did before. I felt my face start to heat up at the thought of sleeping with Malachi, not in that way you pervs!

We already moved my stuff, by stuff I mean my armor and whatever I had in my pockets. I gave Zoey a thank you bracelet and made my way to Malachi and Levin's house. It's not everyday you get to live in the lord's house. Well unless you are a lord, or related to them.

I remember back when Aphmau was the lord of Phoenix Drop. She had a billion dogs and went every day to check up on the villagers, or at least that's what I was told.

During when the group left for around fifteen years Kiki took all of her dogs and moved to Bright Port, along with Nicole.

At that point we had just moved to New Phoenix Drop and most of our old villagers had already started to leave.

I knocked on the door to my temporary home.

"Glad to see you're up and walking." Levin welcomed me in.

I looked around and noticed there was no sign of Malachi.

"Hey, where's Malachi?" I asked Levin.

"He went out to get some sweets. You know how he's always extra." Kevin chuckled as did I.

We sat by the fire and talked while we waited for Malachi to get back.

"So you're seriously telling me that Malachi got his head stuck in the toilet?" I laughed at the thought of him doing something as ridiculous as that.

"Yep, that's my brother." Levin laughed at his brother's stupidity.

"Oh my Irene did you just tell Y/N the toilet story!?" Malachi rushed in from outside.

I laughed at his shocked face. It looked like someone had found his diary or something.

"Chi! How could you not have told me this," I said in between laughs," I thought we were best friends."

"I'm going to kill you, Levin." Malachi starred into his brothers eyes.

~Author's Note~

REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! The next one will be longer! I just got really caught up in this book called, "Want to go private?" It's about this 14 year old girl talking to this 27 year old guy on the internet. It's funny how they think people on the internet talk like here's an expert, "BlueSkyBoi: LOL! That's why I love u, baby. Ur smart, gorgeous, AND u have a sense of humor!" It gets worse (A book by Shane Dawson) You'll have to read to find out!

Anyways, thank you for following the development of Curious Wonders.