Chapter 10 - Dreams

Y/N = Your name
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
N/N = Nick Name
S/C = Skin color
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length
J/N/T = Jury of Nine Title
W/O/C = Weapon of choice
B/I = Band Instrument

Dream World!

I looked around, nothing but darkness, and a figure that resembled Malachi.

"Malachi?" I walked closer to the figure

"Get away from me! You're the reason they're all dead!"  He snapped.

"What?" The darkness left and we were in the village if Phoenix Drop. Everywhere there were bodies, bodies of all of my friends, role models, and even other Jury members.

"W-What?" I backed up.

"All because you were selfish. All because you were power hungry. All because you listened to them." He pointed to another group of people.

Those people were Mom, Zenix, Gene, Shad, Laurance, Vylad, and Zane.

"You're a monster." Malachi spat. (Not literally)

"No Malachi, I didn't do it. I swear."

"I watched you. Why would you lie to me? Why would you do that to them? Why would you do that to us?" Tears filled his eyes.

I tried running, but I couldnt. I couldn't run away from this. I let out a scream for help.

Real world

I woke up in tears. Somethig was holding me. I looked to my left, Malachi.

"Shhhhhhhh. It will be alright." He assured me. I inched closer to his chest. Soaking it in my tears.

"Malachi, did did you do that?" I asked, referring to his powers.

"No, it was just a normal nightmare." He rubbed my back. "Want to talk about it?"

"S-Sure. It was you and me. Then you said that it was all my fault." I stuttered.

"What was all your fault?" He asked.

"Everyone, gone. And it was all my fault." I told him.

"How about you go back to sleep. It's only about 12am." He suggested. I nodded and cuddled against him. Back into the dream world.

Dream World

I opened the door to music room three. (Does anyone see where this is going?)

"Welcome to the Phoenix Drop High School Host Club!" I was met with 6 people Yip, Malachi, Dimitri, Levin, Jax, and Rider. (For all you Ouran fans, Malachi is Tamaki, Levin is Kyoya, Jax is Kaoru, Rider is Hikaru, Dimitri is Honey, and Yip is Takashi/Mori)

"Um, what?" I looked around.

"First time customer I see. What brought you here?" Levin asked.

"Look man, I just came to get my B/I." I told them.

"Come on, you don't want to stay?" Malachi put his hand under my chin.