Stanley Uris ✡️

It was a nice sunny day; I was going to walk to my bird watching spot. Every Saturday I would go bird watching, it was favorite thing to do.

Probably the only thing that I would do.

I sat down on a bench and took out my binoculars, I looked at the birds. I felt a breeze of air hit my back, I turned around and saw a boy with curly hair sitting on the opposite side of me. I turned back around and continued to bird watch,

I saw a blue jay, even though their feathers are actually brown, and decided to feed it. So I reached to grab one of my bird seeds and, a warm hand touched my mind.

"Oh, sorry. I thought those were my bird seeds." The boy said, I turned around to apologize...but when I saw his face, I was lost in a trance.

"I...uh...it's not your fault." I say, the boy puts on a smile. I got to turn back around when he stops me. "Hey uh, do you wanna bird watch with me?" The boy asked, I smiled and nodded as I moved so I was sitting on the same side as him. "My name is Stan by the way, Stanley Uris." He said, Stan reached his hand out for me to shake. I took it and smiled at him. "I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n)." I said, Stan smiled at me, and held my hand.

"Wow, that's a pretty name." Stan said, I took out my binoculars and the two of us looked at the birds.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey, it was really nice bird watching with you." Stan said, gathering his things and putting it in his bag. I thanked him as I gathered my things as well.

"I know this is probably gonna sound a little forward but, I really like you. And I hope we can be more than friends really soon." Stan said, I looked into his brown eyes and kissed him passionately. Stan accepted the kiss and kissed me back. "I hope that was soon enough for you." Stan said, I smiled and pecked him in the nose.

A/N: I'm so sorry these are so short, the next ones will be much longer. 😁