Trying Something New [Bill Denbrough] (Smut)

age sixteen

It was a sunny Friday and today, Bill and I were at his house, home alone, we were studying for an upcoming test for math.

Bill looked like he already had everything down. After all, he did pay attention a lot in class, always taking notes and what not. Which I didn't really do. That is why my mother practically forced me to come over so Bill could help me study. I had a C+ in the class. Which wasn't that bad but my mom insisted.

I closed my math book and sighed heavily at him. "Bill, can we take a break."

"W-W-We've been studying for five m-m-

"Isn't there anything you rather do than study?" I asked in an aggravated tone. Bill rose his eyebrows at me I'm surprise. He was going to say something but he just closed his book as well and looked at me.

"L-Like what?"

I crawled over to him and cornered him in the back of his room. Bill gulped and darted his eyes everywhere. Avoiding all Ed contact with me as possible. "Well, we could try to do something fun for me..." I licked my lips. "...and pleasureful for you." I started to lean in and right when our lips were about to touch, I yelled "BOOM" and started laughing at Bill's reaction.

"I'm just kidding," my laugh slowly started to fade. "....but you probably believed me. Since I'm the 'slut' of the school."

Bill was about to say something to me but I cut him off when he opened his mouth. "I only did it one time. But it wasn't my decision, he forced me too...Henry did. I hated it. It was absolutely awful." I sniffled and fiddled with my fingers. 

Bill came over close to me and rested his hand on my lower thigh, which caused me to look up at him and have a blush form on my face. "I-I know, y-y-you're not a slut. I never believed those rumors," he held my hand and smiled at me. "None of m-my friends do,"

I smiled back at him and stared at his face, realizing how cute it was. His hair was adorable and went well with his face. And his soft lips made it look adorable whenever he would smile his contagious smile. His eyes made me melt whenever I would look over at him. 

Bill looked down at my lips and then back into my eyes, we both knew what was coming, but we didn't know if we were ready for it. So I took the first move. I started to kiss Bill softly and longly, they became rougher and sloppier by the second. 

I lean down on him, my legs on the outside of his torso. I pulled away and stared down at him, he was out of breath. "You think you're out of breath now? Just you wait, Billy Boy."

I looked down at his jeans and saw the tight bulge in his pants, then I looked back at him. "Are you ready?" I asked him. Bill nodded and sighed in pleasure. 

I slowly unzipped his pants and slid them off of his legs, I was a little hesitant when I reached down for his boxers, but I wanted to do this. I pulled down his boxers and looked down at his shaft; it was huge. 

My heart started beating fast. Wow, okay. This is really happening. This is actually happening. I looked up at Bill, he was embarrassed because he looked over at his bed. I guess to distract himself. After all, it was a bit awkward. But, I grabbed onto his dick and started to suck. Rubbing what I couldn't fit in my mouth so his pleasure was better.

Bill's breath hitched, he grabbed onto the carpet and looked at me as I started to bob my head up and down. "S-S-S-Sh-Shit," he stuttered. "Y-Y-You're really g-good at this."

I started to hollow my cheeks so he could have a better suck. "[Y/N]," he whined. "Please don't stop." And I guess Bill couldn't take it anymore because pushed my head down father.

I was taken by surprise, but I didn't stop sucking. "I think I'm gonna cum!" Bill cried out. I raised my head up and started to jerk him off viciously.

"[Y/N]!" Bill moaned as he came in my mouth. I licked it all up swallowed it. Bill opened his eyes and got closer towards me.

"Y-You made me feel pl-pl-pleasure. Now it's your turn." Bill slowly pushed me down where I was on my back. I had my elbows raised down so I was raised up a little.

Bill gulped and started to unbottom my jeans, slowly slipping them off. When he got to my underwear he looked up at me. "Are you s-s-s-sure you want to do this?"

I nodded at him. "I'm ready," he looked back down and pulled my underwear off. Flinging them somewhere in his room.

Bill went in between my legs, I wrapped my own around his waist. He lined himself and slowly pushed in. Earning a moan out of both of us.

It's been a while but god it felt so good to have it inside of me again. "Bill, mmm...go faster." and just like a genie, he granted my wish and started to do a faster pace.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled my head in his shoulder. Bill grunted softly and held onto me tighter. "I'm so close, [Y/N]." Bill hummed. I nodded my head at him.

His thrusts started to get slower and sloppier as he got closer to cumming. Right when he was about to he pulled out of came all on my stomach. I came onto his bed. We both moaned each others name and tried to catch our breath.

Bill laid onto me and wrapped his arms around me. "I really l-like you...would you maybe want t-t-to be my girlfriend?'

I chuckled softly and chuckled at him. "Of course, Billy Boi."

Word Count: 1036