Bill Denbrough 💛

I've been friends with the losers club as long as I could remember; especially Bill Denbrough.

With his amazing haircut and his cute brown eyes, as well with his stutter I didn't know what it was, but whatever it is, it made me fall in love it's the boy. One day, I wish that we could go on a date, looking at the sunset. And having our first kiss.

"(Y/n), are you listening. You just missed the best thing ever; Richie actual won a game for once!" Eddie cheers, I smirked to myself and playfully rolled my eyes as I walked off to everyone cheering.

"Free pizza, owns me guys!" Richie yells,

"But you don't have any money." Stan states.

"Oh yeah, can someone cash in some money?" Richie asks, I took out five dollars and put it in Richies hand, so does Bill; our hands touch. "Oh, suh-sorry (y/n)." Bill says, moving his hand away and dumping the money in Richies hand. I stuff my hands in my back pockets and slowly walk to a table. "Hey." A voice says, I look up and see (you guessed it) Bill. "Oh uh, hey." I respond.

"D-Do you wanna g-get out if here?" Bill asks, I smiled at the stuttering boy and nodded my head. He smiled back at me and took my hand, we walked out of the arcade. "So where are we going exactly?" I asked him, Bill jus looked at me and mumbled: "You'll see."

Bill and I walked to a hill that was high up, the sun was setting too. And when we got on the hill, there was a picnic; just like my daydream. "Bill, did you plan this?" I asked the boy, Bill smiled and nodded as we sat on the grass. "Oh h-here, I almost f-forgot." Bill said, he reached out from behind him and pulled out six roses.

"Those roses represent the years that I've known you. I remember because that was hold on Georgie was. I remember that you used to babysit him too when we were only..."

I cut him off by giving him a long passionate kiss.

"...little kids." Bill finishes, I smiled at the boy. "You didn't stutter." I say, Bill smiles back at me.

"I kn-know, I don't stutter when I say suh-something important, l-like how much I luh-luh-luh-"

"Love you, well I love you too Bill. I always have." I say, Bill smiles yet again. We both leaned in and-

"Ooh, get it Bill. Get dat pussy!" Richie yells, I roll my eyes. "D-Don't worry, we will get suh-some alone time soon."