Mike Hanlon⬅️

I was walking down the street when I saw a familiar face: Mike Hanlon.

Mike Hanlon was homeschooled, and unfortunately because of his skin color, he gets bullied. Or at least he used to, one day I help stand up for him; so now no one bullies him anymore.

Mike was on his bike, and I guess he must have caught me staring because he waved for me o come to him. I smiled and jogged over to the boy. "H-Hey Mike, what's up?" I asked him, Mike smiled and took my hands, we sat down on a bench. "There's this girl that I like, and I don't know if she likes me back. Should I ask her to be m6 girlfriend?" Mike asks.

My heart dropped, I knew he didn't like me. It was to good to be true, "I think you should go for it Mike, make that girl happy." I said, Mike smiled. I sighed to myself and stood up, but Mike grabbed my wrist. "Where are you going, I need to tell the girl that I love her and that I want to be her boyfriend." Mike said, I pried his hand off my wrist. "Then tell her..."I mumbled, Mike grabbed my hand this time. "I'm trying to. (Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, my eyes went wide.

"Wait, I'm the girl?"

"Of course you are, I've been crushing on you since we first met." Meek said, I awed and smiled at him. He smiled back.

This is the moment of truth (y/n), kiss him!

So I did, I kissed him straight in the lips. It was long and passionate. I pulled my lips away and put my hand on his soft cheek. "You're so adorable Mike!" I said, Mike smiled again and pecked me on the lips. "Not as adorable as you my love."

A/N: I know this one was short and I'm sorry. I didn't have any ideas.