Eddie Kaspbrak 💘 (Smut)

A/N: My first Smut, hope you like it!

I've known Eddie Kaspbrak since we were in diapers, which means I know all about how he feels about bacteria. He always complains about all the time, especially when I'm eating greasy food.

But I haven't seen him in about six months, so I decided I catch up with him.

I rode my bike all the way to his house and set it down on the fresh cut grass and rang the doorbell.

I waited, and waited, and waited...until finally he answered the door. "Hey Eddie!" I said, yell whispering voice. Eddie slightly smiles and lets me in.

"You don't have to yell, my mom isn't home." Eddie responds, I smile at him as we walk to him room. You sit on his bed and Eddie sits next to you, it was an awkward silence until-

"Have you ever liked someone for a long long time and you start to feel sexual feelings for them but because you're a germaphobe freak you don't know how to control it?" Eddie says, I take a minute to process on what he said until I respond. "Well, Who's the girl?"

"Anonymous..." Eddie mumbled, I smiled a bit and tried to ask him more questions, like hat her hair color was, and her height, as well with her skin tone.

"Eddie, I think I know who the girl is..." I start to say, Eddie gulps and darts his eyes around at me. "Y-You Do?" Eddie stutters, I nod my head.

"The girl is-"

"Listen I'm sorry that I never told how much I loved you but I was afraid that you wouldn't like me back because of how I act so I really sorry!" Eddie yells, my mouth went wide, but then turned into a smile. "Eddie, I love you too. Ever since we met the losers. I say, Eddie smiles and starts to lay on me.

He kisses me.

Holy shit I'm in my crushes room, holy shit my crush is kissing me, holy shit my crush is taking off his pants. Holy-wait, he's taking off his pants.

I open my eyes and see Eddie lifted up, tossing his fanny pack on the floor and taking his pants off. I stared at his member. When Eddie caught me staring, he looked at me with a worried face.

"Do you not want to do this, because having sex has a lot to do with germs and..."

I got off of his bed, got on my knees, and took off his boxers. His member was huge, and it was hard. "Woah..." I said, I looked up at Eddie, who was trying to put on a smile. But I knew deep down inside he was nervous, he's always been nervous about his own sexuality. Eddie took i'm a deep breath, and let it all out. "(Y/n), I want you to do this. And I want you to do it fast, I don't know when my mom's coming home..." Eddie says, mumbling the last part. I slowly nod my head and put my mouth in him.

A small moan escaped his lips as I started suck faster. "Mmm." Eddie softly moaned, I took my mouth off and started to rub it with my hand. "(Y/n), I think I'm close..." Eddie says, I smirk to myself. "Already?"

"I-It's my first time!" Eddie yells with his high pitch voice, I softly chuckle and rub it more.

"Oh it's cumming!" Eddie yelled, suddenly white stuff came all out of his dick and into my mouth. Eddie started panting out of breath, he smiled at me as I got up off my knees. He smirked and put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer, with his member rubbing me. We heard a gasp and a bag drop on the floor. We turn our heads over and see...

"What the hell!?"