Curls | Stanley Uris (Request)

This was requested for _Camille_33. I hope you enjoy it, sorry it took so long.

******

"Jolie, are you coming." My twin sister Bevekry asked. Beverly is the only one that calls me Jolie, expect for my mother. Everyone else calls me Helene. 

"Yeah," I respond, putting on my Converse and walking out with Bev out the door. We both got on our bikes and rode to the quarry. When we got there, Bevekry shushed me as we listened to the boys conversation,

"I win!" Richie yells, Eddie scoffs at him and raises his eyebrows. 

"Are you kidding, did you see my loogie?"

"Mine went the farthest." Richie says back, Eddie rolls his eyes. 

"It doesn't matter how far it goes, it's about mass and how cool it looks. Like if it's green or white, or juicy and fat.' Eddie says, I gag at what he says but Bevekry shushes me again.

"S-So Who's going first?" Bill asks, Bevekry grabs my arm and we both stand up. What was she about to do-

"We'll Go!" Beverly yells, I looked at her like she was crazy. She starts running while she olds onto me and yells 'sissies' as we jump off. 

"What the fuck!"

"Woah, did we just get shown off my a girl?" Richie asks, all of them nod as Ben waves at Beverly.  Eventually, they all jump down. 

******

"Sooo, are you single sweetcheeks?" Richei asks me, I blush and look down. Stan glares at him and scoots closer to me. 

"Will you stop, she obviously doesn't want you." Stan yells. 

"What the-why Do you care?!" Richie yells back, Stan turns his face to mine and took a deep breath. 

"Because she's mine!" Stan yells, he smashes his lips on mine as everyone oohs. He quickly pulls away. 

"Okay fine, she's all yours." Richie mumbles. I smile at Stan and kiss his cheek. He quickly kisses me neck. 

"Oh you kinky Jew."

A/N: Okay, it's down. Sorry it sucked. JUST LIKE I SUCKED RICHIE'S DIC-