Richie Tozier (Smut) 💚 🍆

"Richie I'm boooored." I yell, flopping down on my bed. Richie looks over at me, sitting down on the floor, and gives me a grin. "We could have sex?" Richie suggests, I grab a pillow and throw it at his face. "Real smooth Tozier, I'm getting food."

I get out of bed and walk out the door, Richie closes it behind him. I shrug it off and jog downstairs. I decided to get some cheese puffs and grape soda. I grabbed two in case Richie wanted one, and I walked back upstairs.

But I started to hear noises coming from my room. So I walked slower upstairs.

I creaked open my door and saw the Richie Tozier was jerking off in my room, on the my fucking floor! I guess he wasn't lying when he told Stan "try tickling your pickle for the first time."

"Oh (y/n), (y/n)!" Richie yelled, I rose my eyebrows. I knew Richie always flirted with me, but I never thought he liked me so much that he would moan my name when he jerks off.

Then he leaned forward and white stuff came out of his dick, I let him have his fun and walked downstairs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was late at night, 1:30 to be exact. And yes I know it's not that late, but last night Richie and I didn't even go to sleep; we stayed up for 24 hours. So I pretty damn tired.

Richie was asleep on my floor, with cheese puff in his hand and an empty soda can in the other. I smirked to myself and rolled out of bed, and quietly tip toed downstairs to get some water.

"Great, no water." I mumbled to myself, I guess my mom forgot to pay the water bill; again.

I walked back upstairs, but I started to think about earlier today.

"Oh (y/n), (y/n)!"

A warm sensation came into my stomach, a good tingly sensation. "He probably doesn't actually wanna have sex with me, wait what a, I kidding, this is Richie Tozier. Of course he would have sex with me."

And now saying that out loud, I hope he didn't hear me.

I yanked opened the door to see, you guessed it, Richie.

He had a tired smile on his face, with his curly hair all messed up. His glasses were off, revealing his adorable freckles across his nose. "You still wanna have sex?" Richie asked, I pushed his face aside and flipped down on my stomach on my bed. "After what I saw what you did with your pickle today, I think it needs it's rest." I comment.

"My pickle never needs it's rest."

I laugh to myself and Richie comes towards me, He hovers above me and stares at my lips. "You're so beautiful." He says, I smirk to myself. "Please, I look like a potato." I mumble, Richie smiles at me and kisses me. I melt into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. Richie puts his hands underneath my shirt and masses my boobs, but I pull away. "I can't." I say, Richie groans and rolls off of me.

"Come on, your parents aren't even home. And I'll make it quick." He says, I bite my lip and close my eyes.

"Fine, Okay. Just make it quick." I say, Richie smiles at me and picks me up. He puts his tongue It my mouth, I gasp at first but let him. He sets me down so I'm on my back. He hovers above me and takes off his belt, then his pants, and finally his boxers.

I blush madly as I look down and see Richie Jr. "You ready?" He asks, I sigh again and nod. Then he pushed himself inside me. And what started off as pain, turned into sweet pleasure.

He was big, but not to big. And even though it was my first time. I was glad it was with him.

"I think I'm close, sweetcheeks." He says, I grip onto the carpet.

"Me too."

He started to do a faster pace, a loud moan escaped my mouth. Richie kept doing the pace until he grunted, I could feel him inside me.

"Shit!" Richie yelledl

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't use..."

"It's okay, I'm on birth control." I say, Richie sighs in relief and lays down on the bed.

"So you're just gonna go to sleep with no pants on?" I asked, Richie looked over at me and put his arms out. I sighed and walked to him and laid next to him.

"So are we dating now?" I asked him, a Richie smile and kissed me.

"Of course we're dating ma..."

"Don't ruin the moment Tozier, don't ruin the moment."

A/N: Sorry that this really really sucked