Truth or Dare | Wyatt Oleff (Smut) (Request)

After the end of the movie, 'the losers club' known as Jaeden, Jack, Finn, Chosen, Sophia, Jermey, Chosen (my baby) and Wyatt. And I'm gonna be honest when I say this, I have a major crush on Wyatt, and the only one who knows is Sophia and Jack.

We decided to go to Sophia's house and play truth or dare. What could possibly go wrong?

"Hmmm, Finn, Truth or dare." Sophia asks, Finn picks dare. Sophia wiggles her eyebrows at Jack as his face goes red. 

"Go into the other room and make out with Jack." She says, Finn's face went this time. But they both stood up and walked into a different room to make out.

"Okay, Chosen, Truth or Dare...."

————

We continued to play truth or dare for about half an hour, and finally Sophia dared me something. (Since you picked dare.)

"Kiss Wyatt." Sophia says, everyone oohs except for Wyatt. Since he was on his phone. I blushed in embarrassment and run out of the room. Wyatt stands up and runs after her. 

"Grace, wait!" Wyatt yells. 

I ran into my dressing room , crying into my pillow. I hear footsteps coming into my room, and a door closing. I turn around and see Wyatt standing there, he looked sad. "Why did you run-

"I ran because I didn't want a boy like you kissing an ugly girl like me!" I yell Wyatt's eyes were watery. I start to cry again and Wyatt comes to my side, he lifts up my chin and sympathetically smiles at me. 

"Grace, you're beautiful...and I'll show you how beautiful you are." Wyatt says, he smashes his lips on mine and roughly kisses me. Laying me down on my back. He slowly starts to make his way to my neck, making me moan.

"Don't moan yet, I haven't even started." He pulls down on underwear and eats me out. Making me moan louder. Then he pulls down his pants and boxers and rams into me. 

"Wyatt!" I moan, Wyatt smirks at me but keeps going. 

"Louder..."

"Wyatt."

"Louder."

"Wyatt!" 

"Louder!'"

"Wyatt!!!" I moan, and if it was on cue, he came inside me. Moaning loudly. He laid down to me and kissed me on my lips. "I told you I would show you how beautiful you are."