Doubt // Wyatt Oleff (Smut) 🧡

I was on my break at Starbucks, texting Sophia. I was telling her how Wyatt was ignoring me.

Me: I don't know what to do anymore Sophia, Wyatt keeps ignoring me.

Sophia Wifey: it can't be that bad

Me: today's our anniversary.

Sophia Wifey: oh wow. Well if he's been ignoring this whole time, AND he forgot about your guys anniversary today, then you need to leave him.

Me: oof, Okay I will. Good talk. Ttyl

I shut off my phone and go back to work. It was my break, I worked at Starbucks. (Even though I don't drink coffee.)

————

It was about 6:30, I was about to walk into our apartment, which will sadly be just my apartment. I got my key and twisted it into the lock, and when I opened the door, there was nothing special in it. I sighed and looked around in the kitchen and the living room; There was no Wyatt.

"Wyatt, if you're in here we need to talk. I don't think I can do this anymore." I yell, I walk towards my room but the lights were on. He must have forgotten to turn them off.

I turn the knob on my door and open it, to see my room covered in rose petals. When I looked up, there was little snowflakes, floating around my whole room.

The door closed behind me and there was a Wyatt. He was only wearing his boxers and some white socks on. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Happy six month anniversary dove." He says, giving me hickies. I wanted to give in, just let me have me. But I didn't. I pulled away and sat on my bed.

"I get that you have been playing this for about a month. Bu we have been together for six months, so why have you been avoiding me this-

"Well first of all, i've been busy with IT and other things. Since apparently I'm 'famous' now. And I've been planning way much more than this for your information. Like a private dinner, and a limo drive there, and a movie. I had to buy all these things for you, and this isn't even all of it. So for you to say-

"I'm sorry Wyatt, Okay, is that what you wanted to hear. Cause I said it, I (y/n) (l/n) am sorry." I say, Wyatt groans and picks me with and slams me on the floor. He quickly took off his boxers, which a huge bulging boner standing up.

I looked at it, so much was going on. He laid down on the ground on his back, he smirked at me. "Jump."

I took off my pants and and underwear and looked at him. "Jump." He related, and so I did. I moaned loudly, grinding onto his dick.

"Fuck you're so tight." He muttered under his breath, I started grinding harder, he had gotten bigger. (Just know you guys only had sex two times.)

"I'm cumming!" Wyatt moans, I get off of him and a fountain of cum comes out of his dick. I watch him moan In pleasure, with his eyes squinted shut.

I crawl over to him and crash my lips on his. We both pulled away for air, he smirked at me. "Are we cool?" I ask, Wyatt pushes me down on the bed and gives me a lick on my womanhood.

"I think that will answer your question." He says, he continues to lick me the rest of the time until we go on our date.

A/N: if you want to request some Smut, dm. I know you want some JerdonWolfhard WITH RICHIE! lmao I'll stop.