Henry Bowers 🚫

I was having a bad day, the worst even.

I had to go to Georgie's funeral, which made me sad. My dog ran away, and to top it all off; my little sister Jennifer (random name) died one week ago. I was not feeling today, but my mom said that I still had to go to school.

Monday

I walked into the school, gloomily, with all eyes on me. Some people frowned, while other's rolled their eyes and went to class. Could this possibly be worst.

"Hey Nerd!" Patrick yelled, I groaned and walked to my locker.

"I think she's sad because her whittle sister died." Victor said, all the goons started to laugh.

"What's wrong slut?" Henry asked, I sighed to myself. "Henry, I'm not in the mood..."

"Slut, slut slut, you're just a little big ass..."

I punched him straight in his stomach, he fell to the ground. Groaning in pain while he held his stomach. All the guys looked at me, no emotion in their eyes. "...slut." He mumbled, I slammed my locker closed and speed walked to class. As everyone stared at me in awe.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was the end of the day, I grabbed my backpack and closed my locker. As I walked, the loses all stared at me. "Y-(y/n), are you..." I cut Bill off by walking out of the school.

As I was walking home, I heard a car engine; it was the Bowers Gang. I sighed to myself and hoped that they wouldn't notice-

"Hey slut!" Henry yells, as he got out of the car when it slowed down. I turned around, anger in my eyes. "What the hell-what do you want Bowers! I thought you learned your lesson when I punched you earlier." I mumbled, Henry lifted up my chin and smirked at me. "You're just a little girl, you know that. You're little." He said, I glared at him and smacked his hand away.

"You're calling me little, have you seen your dick. You need a magnifying glass to see your dick." I yelled, the goons started to Ooh at my comment.

"Henry, we gotta go! It's almost 7:00!" Victor yelled, Henry turned around and looked at me. "Go without me, I can walk home." Henry yells, Victor sighs and drives off. Henry stared into my eyes, I rose an eyebrow in confusion. "Henry, what are you..."

Henry cut me off by kissing me, I melted into the kiss. I couldn't help it, Henry may have been a bully, but he is hot as hell. Henry pulled away as a line of saliva connected our lips.

"Will you be my girlfriend (l/n)?" Henry asked, I smirked.

"I would love to Bowers. Now let's go to your house and have some real fun."