"Welcome to bunny hotlines! Press any number to start a conversation."

*presses 9*

"Thank you for calling and pressing 9! This is jungkook. How may I help you?~"

"Hey kook. It's me suga. Happy new year"

"O-oh. Hello suga-ssi. Thank you for calling again. What are you doing at this fine evening? Aren't you supposed to be celebrating new year?"

"Well yeah but I don't have someone to spend it with. All my friends are with their partners. I don't want to be a thirdwheel so.."

"Oh! So you don't have a girlfriend?"

"Oh nah. I'm not interested."

"Oh.."

"Well anyways since you're here. Why don't you tell me about the song you mentioned? Did you made progress?"

"Yes I did actually. The lyrics you made was great and fit for the song, kook. I'll definitely give some credits to you when it releases."

"Aigoo~ don't mention it suga-ah! It was my job to help you and you needed help so I insist."

"Wait. How old are you kook?"

"I'm twenty."

"I'm twenty four. Yah, you should call me hyung!"

giggles.

"Okay, suga hyung~"

"Better."

"So you have a hyung kink, ey?"

"W-what? No!!!"

laughs softly.

"I was just kidding, sir."

"How about you? Why are you on the line? You should be spending your new year's eve."

"Same as you. All my friends are with their partner. Only 3 of us are on the line right now. The rest are in shifts but most of the bunnies here didn't really went to work to spend their new year's eve with their specials."

"I really don't mind spending my new year's here tho. I get the chance to talk with you and in the same time earn more money and bonus."

"Well, that's great then. I'm not planning on ending this call until i'm gonna go to bed anyway."

"I don't mind talking to hyung. I'm gonna call you hyung because our TL isn't here."

"Wait- isn't this recorded?"

giggles softly.

"Nope. It's new year, hyung. Why would it be?"

"Well you got a point there."

laughs.

"Why don't you call me daddy instead? Sounds nicer."

"I didn't know you're like this, min suga genius jjang jjang man boong boong."

"Hey! That's an iconic line!!!"

"I'm not saying it isn't~"

"Brat!"

"You're such a tease, bunny!"

"I'm not denying it~"