이십 사

"Can I ask you something bun?"

"Sure. Go on"

"When I read your profile—"

"Stalker"

"Shut up. As I was saying, I read your profile and there's this 'adopt this bunny'."

"Yes..."

"I was thinking. How would that process go?"

"The process of you adopting me?"

"I think so..yes."

"Just like how you adopt a pet. You go here and sign some papers. It will take 3 days before you get me because I'mma get this 'grooming' and then you go here again and pick me up."

"After that, I'm all yours."

"Will you still be working after I adopt you?"

"That depends on you, hyungie. You claimed me. It depends on how you will treat me. "

"Well, I want to treat you like a normal human being. Even though you have ears..but that turns me on so I don't have a problem with that."

"I like you anyways so I'll claim you."

"Ooohh. Acting like an alpha there~"

"Baby, I am your alpha."

*chuckles*

"Of course You have human rights and we have bunny rights too."

"I really didn't like my past owner.."

"Oh no. There are others?"

"Just one..after that, I didn't accept anymore people who wants to be my owner. I got trauma, i guess.."

"My poor baby bunny. I wouldn't dl whatever your owner did to you. I wouldn't take advantage. I'll take care of you."

"R-really?"

"Of course! I promise baby. I'll treat you better."

*sniffs*

"Thank you, hyungie."

"You're welcome, bun."

"I should get going. I'll call you again later, okay?"

"Okay hehe."

"Thank you for calling and pressing 9 once again! You can call us back anytime and I would gladly assist you again! Again, this is jungkook. Have a good day!"

•••