삼십

"Have you watched this before?" The older asked as 'Iron Man' flashes on the screen. Jungkook shake his head, "That boy looks hot tho hehe. play it pleaseee?" okay maybe suga felt a slight jealousy from that.

'psh. I'm hotter than tony stark. '

The movie started to play once again. Jungkook was mesmerised from the start. 'Marvel' it was on the screen. It featured the superheroes made by marvel. "It already looks so cool!" Suga smiled at the younger. 'I'm cooler'

The two spend their netflix date watching all movies of iron man and even The avengers. Jungkook cuddled suga while the older has his arms around the other's shoulder and giving him soft kisses.

Jungkook yawned. "Hyungie..Mm'sleepy." Suga smiled at the younger. "Let's go then." He motioned jungkook to stand up and they headed to suga's bedroom.

"is it okay if I sleep with you? I usually sleep beside my big carrot pillow but I don't have it here so..can you be my carrot instead?" jungkook said as he fiddled with his fingers. "Of course, kookie. Come here." Suga slipped in his bed first and the jungkook slid himself in the other's arms.

Jungkook confuses suga a lot. He can be an innocent lil'bun to a slutty bun real quick. Nonetheless, suga still liked jungkook.

"Good night, hyungie." Jungkook whispered but still the older heard. "Good night, jungkookie." And then the two started to drift to sleep.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ★·.·'¯'·.·★

It was 7am. Suga surprisingly woke up early today. Not really used to sleeping with someone. Not that it is a bad thing m'kay. He went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of them. The mansion was pretty quiet. The maids only go between morning and noon to clean up the place but it was too early for the maids to come.

Before looking for some recipes online he went to his instagram and posted:

( I can't find an editor, lazy to go to my laptop, so phone it is. Lmao)

His phone started booming right away. Comments on how cute jungkook was and if he's suga's boyfriend. 'Soon'

Then he scrolled through some recipes to make for breakfast. He then put down his phone and started working on their breakfast. Suga can cook but he can't say he's a professional at it.

He started to take out a circle piece inside of the bread and put the piece of bread that has a hole in the pan. He then put bacon strips horizontally across the bread and cracked an egg aiming at the center.

The smell of bacon, eggs and toast filled the kitchen. It smelled really good. He smiles to himself because he made such a successful batch. He continued to make more and even make some of the holes a heart-shaped one.

"Hyungie?" A faint sound from the younger. Jungkook was awake, finally. Suga looked at him and greeted him with a warm hug. "Good morning bunny. how's your sleep?"

Jungkook smiled back. "It was good, hyungie. What are you making?" Jungkook peeked behind the older's shoulder. "Breakfast. Come sit here. I made you some tea." Jungkook walked to the counter and took his seat.

There was a perfectly made egg, bacon and toast infront of him and a fruity tea to go with it. "Y-you made t-this for me?" Jungkook looked at the older. Suga flashed a smile and nodded.

"Thank you! I'll e-eat well~" Jungkook took a piece of his toast and holy balls. It was one of the best toast he ever had. "Eat up and then we can spend our day with each other." Jungkook nodded excitedly and ate his toasts.

What a good day to start their morning.

•••

writing this made me somehow hungry—sorry if i sucked at narrating. I'll definitely improve more! ❤️ Have a good day everyone~ also just realised the numbers of the chapters are wrong bcs of the freaking "note" part. I deleted that part tho. I'll try to update almost everyday too! Thank you for still reading >< it means a lot!!!

(thinking of angst then makeup frickle frackle after hehe)