삼십사

It has been almost a year since jungkook got adopted and started to live in the mansion. The bunny was grateful for his hyung. He made him special whenever he looks down on himself. He helped him cheer up whenever he's feeling blue. He made him protected at all cost.

"Hyungie? Are you coming home today?"

"I'll be coming home late baby. you should go sleep first."

the younger sighed.

"Okay. Good night. I love you."

The call ended right away. He didn't even heard yoongi say I love you back. The younger sighed again and made his way to the empty bed. He's cuddling his big bunny stuffed toy that yoongi bought for him as a gift when he felt so down. Since then, he cuddles it every night whenever yoongi isn't there to sleep with him.

It's been also a month when their relationship started being like that. Yoongi had been 'pretty busy' lately composing and producing for his new album. Jungkook tried to understand him but he has feelings too. He needs his hyung with him. The poor bunny is always left alone in the mansion, nothing to do than draw, watch or go to the gym and work out. lately, he's been working out. making his muscles and abs more toned.

Trying at least to make the thought of yoongi erase in his mind. He doesn't want to think about yoongi for awhile so he headed to the gym right away. When he arrived at the gym, jimin was there to meet him.

"Hey kookie! How's it going?" The older smiled and pats the younger's shoulder. "It's been going good hyung. You?" Even though it's really not been good, he said it anyways just so the older wouldn't get worried. "It's been good to, kook-ah. I'll be going out for a couple of drinks later. You wanna come? If it's okay for suga hyung that is." He looked at the younger and started to work out his arm muscles.

Jungkook thinks for a second but then agreed eventually. Sure, he could use some couple drinks. Yoongi wouldn't be there later night so he has the night all for himself. Yoongi's probably at his studio producing his album that he's too busy to care for jungkook right now.

★.·'¯'·.·★ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙᴀʀ ɪɴ sᴇᴏᴜʟ ★·.·'¯'·.★

Jungkook was greeted by taehyung's scream the first thing he walked inside the bar. "Jungkookie!!!!" Taehyung had plunged himself to the younger and they both laughed. "Hyung! You're heavy!" The younger whined and pushed the older off. "Come! Namjoon, Jin, and Hobi hyung is here!" Jimin and taehyung grabbed both of the younger's hand and pulled them to the table where the other guys are.

All of them are there except for yoongi, who's busy on his album. Not even giving time to his friends. "Suga hyung can't make it because he's recording the last part of his album with suran." Namjoon said to them and they all nodded, well except for jungkook. "Yah— I heard suran and suga hyung used to date back then." Taehyung said and jimin smacked his head because of that. "What? It's tru- ohhhh. they're not for each other anyways hehe. Jungkookie is better." Taehyung looked at jungkook with an apologetic look, the other just nodded.

Thoughts suddenly came popping in to the younger's mind. Why doesn't he know that? Suga hyung used to date someone else? And his ex is at his studio recording with him or maybe doing anything more than that? The image of suga making out with someone hurted jungkook so he tried to shake it away. He grabbed something out of his bag and it was a tall bottle of milk. "Jungkookie? You're so cute. Why do you have that sweetie?" Jin asked jungkook, eyeing the bottle. "I'm gonna get drunk." With that by said, he grabbed a glass, not a shot glass, but a glass and poured milk on it. Almost filling it to the brim and drink it bottoms up.

"J-Jungkookie. Don't drink too much. You know whenever you drink milk you always end up being so drunk." Jimin patted the younger's shoulder but jungkook shook it away. "I don't care." The older retreated his hands back and sighed.

It only took a few glasses of milk and jungkook was drunk. "Hyungsh~ dansh with mwee!" Jungkook dragged taehyung and jimin on the dance floor. The dj is playing some EDM music and jungkook was too drunk to care what he's doing and just started dancing to the beat. The two hyungs joined the younger.

By the time the music switched, jimin and tae pulled the younger back to their seats. "Hyungssssh~ Why'd you put me bwack here?~ I was dancing thwere~!" He whined and stuck out his bottom lip. "You're drunk, jungkook-ah." Jungkook giggled and shake his head. "Nwo! Bunny is not dwunk! Bunny ish okway!~" He giggled again and the hyungs shake their head.

"Joon-hyung. Can you call suga hyung?" Namjoon nodded and went out to call suga. The others remained at their seat while jungkook whined to go and dance again.

"Come on, pick up hyung." Namjoon tried to call suga again since he didn't picked up last time but he just won't answer it after so many calls. He sighed and went inside the bar again.

"Suga hyung isn't picking up." He put his phone in his pocket and sat down. Jimin clenched and unclenched his fist and stood up. "He's going with me." The others looked at him. "Clearly, suga hyung doesn't know jungkook is drunk. Jungkook will have a huge headache tomorrow because of his hangover and I'm sure suga hyung won't be there to take care of him so I'll take him to my home this time then drive him early tomorrow." The others nodded along and jimin helped jungkook stand up.

"Come on kookie. Let's get you home and clean you up." They made their way out of the bar and went to the parking lot where jimin's car is.

"Hyungsh~ Do you twhink bwunni is ugwy?" He looked at jimin as soon he was seated. "No no. Bunny is pretty." Jungkook giggled at that. "Yoongi hyungie doesn't twhink bwunni is pwitty~" Jimin shook his head. "Your hyungie thinks you're amazing, bunny. Don't ever forget that."

"If hyungie thwinks i'm pwitty then he wouldn't be out thwere with suran nwoona. Suran nwoona is prettier than bwunni." From the younger's words. Jimin knew he was saying all this because suga isn't giving any attention to jungkook. He sighed and started the engine when jungkook made himself comfortable and slept.

•••

I started updating in Anti-SOCIAL. I hope you guys are liking it so far ❤️