삼십이

"One coffee crumble and rainbow swirl, cup please." The two are at a ice cream parlour at the moment. After going to the bunny hotline, the two headed right away to get some ice cream.

The cashier served both of their ice creams and suga payed for it. the two took a seat and started to dig in their ice cream. "Bun?" jungkook who's been so quiet earlier looked at him, "yes?"

"Are you okay? You've been quiet ever since we left from the mansion." Suga said as he held jungkook's hand. Jungkook bit his bottom lip. "I-I'm sorry...I'm j-just nervous."

"Why?" The younger looked down. "I didn't know you were serious in adopting me. I really like you and it makes me anxious. What if I'm not good enough for you? What if you wouldn't like me after you adopt me?"

"I'm just a bunny who can talk and so happens to have human features. I'm nothing special.." Suga didn't know the younger thought of that. His poor baby getting sad because he makes him sad.

"Oh baby." Suga made jungkook look at him and held his hands. "Baby, hyung didn't know you think that. Hyung is sorry. Hyung likes you very much. I will never regret adopting you, jungkook-ah. I'm not adopting you because I want you to be my pet, i want to adopt you because I want to take care of you. I want to give everything you deserve. Being there on the line and helping people with their mental, physical, and emotional needs is not easy. I admire you for being strong although you've been lonely in journey. Jungkook-ah. I will take care of you really. Give hyungie a chance, okay? This will work, trust me."

Suga wiped jungkook's tears. What suga said really touched jungkook's heart. They stood up and hugged each othed. It feels nice to have jungkook in his embrace. Aris was right. Jungkook is vulnerable. He'll protect his baby bunny in all cost.

•••
Well this was pretty short. more upcoming chapters tho hehe.