이십 구

"Holy carrots! This is where you live hyung?" Jungkook's eyes wandered around the mansion. Yes, It was indeed a mansion owned by suga.

The mansion is designed black and white, with a hint of gold of course. Everything around looks expensive. He didn't know the rapper owned a lot of money that he have a mansion.

"Do you live here alone?" Jungkook asked, still bewildered. It's the first time he saw and go in a mansion so you can't blame him. And you can't blame suga for being a living aesthetic. Suga nodded at the younger.

"Come, Let's go to the mini theater." Suga held jungkook's hands. "T-theater? Holycows. Why am I even surprised? Of course you have that!" Suga chuckled at how cute jungkook were.

Suga opened the door and the younger was welcomed by darkness. Well, duh! it's a theater room! It's supposed to be dark. Eventually, the older turned on the lights. That's not the only one who will be turned on tonight. Instead of individual seats, the theater has a large couch.

"Let's go to the snack bar so you can grab whatever snack you want before I play the movie." Jungkook nodded and smiled when he saw a banana milk at the fridge. The two headed to the snack bar. The older only made tea for himself, yes don't be surprised he drinks tea everyone, and jungkook smiled while getting his drink. It was his favourite, banana milk!

The older grab some blankets and pillows.  He wants the younger to be comfortable around him so he went prepared. The older set the couch for them and called the younger, "Jungkook-ah. Come here now. Let's start watching." While settling down his tea.

"What are we gonna watch, hyungie?" The younger got comfortable. "What do you want to watch?" The older asked he scrolled through the movies. "Oh! Zootopia! The bunny one!" Jungkook exclaimed as he points at the movie.

The older chuckled. It's a bunny movie, of course. He clicked the movie and automatically the lights turned off. The two went silent, waiting for the movie to begin. The younger went closer to the older, snuggling in. Even though the younger was taller, he always liked to be the little spoon. Suga has no complains.

The movie started and the castle from disney flashed. Suga laughed when mickey mouse came in whistling. The younger told him to shush.

They continued watching the movie. Jungkook was too immersed at the movie that he didn't notice he was crying. "Kook-ah? Why are you crying baby?" Jungkook looked at him and wiped his tears. "The poor bunny hyungie! They called her a stupid bunny! She's not even stupid!" The younger sniffed.

Suga hugged jungkook tighter. He can't believe jungkook got emotional because judy hopps got called a 'stupid bunny'. "Ssh. don't cry." The older comforted him. Jungkook held onto the older tighter.

"h-hyungie." jungkook looked at him. they stared into each other's eyes. A tear slipped out of jungkook's eye and the older wiped it with his thumb.

Jungkook looked beautiful even in dim light. Suga lightly cupped jungkook's cheeks, his eyes locked on the younger's lips. "Can I?" Jungkook lightly nodded.

Suga gladly leaned closer and connected their lips. Jungkook's heart burst and he felt more than butterflies in his stomach, he kissed back. Both eyes are closed, Suga deepened the kiss. Their tongues started to lap on each other. In the end, jungkook let suga explore his mouth with his tongue.

Oh how jungkook loves the older's tongue in his. Suga's the one who stopped the kiss only to go further. He started to trail kisses going down to the younger's neck.

Suga earned a whimper from the younger. Of course, jungkook is sensitive. He love how the younger is responsive. He stayed  and attacked the younger's neck. Jungkook snaked his arms around the older's neck, getting closer.

Suga settled jungkook on his lap. He bites and suck the younger's neck, leaving a mark. The younger absentmindedly grinds his hips against the older's crotch. Suga groaned, "Baby fuck." Suga rested his head on the other's shoulder.

"L-let's continue watching hehe." Jungkook said as he blushed. Suga smiled at how cute the younger was and kisses his cheeks. They settled in again and started to watch a movie. Trying hard not to be touchy this time.

 Trying hard not to be touchy this time

•••

I FEEL LIKE I HAVE SINNED SO MUCH. IT'S FREAKIN SUNDAY TOO OML. I SUCKED, DIDN'T I?