삼십육

Jungkook woke up when the sun shined in his eyes. It wasn't helping since he instantly had a huge headache. He tried to stand up but he really can't. He cursed at himself as he tried to remember what happened last night.

"Jungkook-ah?" Jimin went inside his room, looking at the bunny worried even though he knows this'll happen. He brought soup and his medicine.

"You eat first, okay? Then you can drink your medicine after." He nodded and sat down in the bed. Jimin took the spoon and fed the younger the soup. Surprisingly, jimin makes good soup. The younger really liked it. When the younger finished, He took the medicine from the table beside the bed and made jungkook drink it.

"T-thank you, jimin h-hyung." He bit his bottom lip and massaged his head. "Go take a rest first. We'll talk later, hm?" Jungkook was about to protest but he just shut his mouth. Oh right, he won't even notice me when I'm gone. The younger sighed deeply before going back again to sleep.

By the time the younger woke up, Jimin was beside him, watching tv while he's leaning on the headboard. Jungkook yawned and scratched his eyes. "You're awake, jungkook-ah?" He nodded and sat up.

He didn't know how he got here in jimin's bedroom. Jimin turned off the tv and looked at jungkook. "H-hyung...what hapened last night?" The younger asked, fiddling with his fingers.

"I'm supposed to be asking you that. Why did you get drunk last night? What happened between you and suga hyung? You're never been like this, jungkook-ah. Hyung is worried." You can feel the worry in jimin's voice. Jungkook bit his lip. He's battling in his mind if he's gonna tell to his hyung his problem.

He sighed deeply and when he was about to tell his hyung, the doorbell rang. Jimin groaned in frustration, he just wants to know why the younger is being like that. He hates interruptions, jungkook was about to spill the tea.

He stood up and went to get the door. Jungkook sighed and followed his hyung. He doesn't feel like speaking today but he just has to let his sadness out. He's tired.

Jimin opened the door and it was just hoseok. "Hey" the two nodded and they went to the couch. Jungkook was hugging his knees while the two looked at him.

"I...I'm s-sorry. Suga h-hyung wasn't r-really giving m-me attention l-lately and w-when t-the hyungs s-said suran n-noona and h-him used to d-date..I felt i-insecure." Jungkook started off. The older boys looked at each other first then sighed. Suga really messed up big time.

By the time jungkook was done telling his problems. Hoseok offered to drive jungkook back home and the younger accepted it. He still doesn't feel good and in doubt. He was just so tired to listen to anyone right now.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ Mansion ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Jungkook opened the front door. He didn't expect a someone to greet him there. Yes, that someone is suga. "Where have you been, jeon?" Jungkook shuddered from suga's voice. It was cold and suga never called him 'jeon'.

Jungkook fiddled with his fingers while he walked towards the older. "I-I was a-at jiminie h-hyung's. I-I went t-to the bar a-and g-got d-drunk.." Jungkook's lips quiver, looking down at his feet afraid to look at the older.

He grabbed jungkook's jaw and made him look at him. "Listen here, jeon. you didn't called me and didn't even came home last night. you got drunk without my consent and you slept in other people's fucking bed!!!! Do you know how will that make me feel stupid bunny?!!!" It was his first time raising his voice to the younger.

"Bend over. You'll get punished." He removed his hands from jungkook's jaw. "No." Jungkook's jaw clenched. He was indeed angry. He doesn't care what will happen next he just wants to let his frustrations out. He looked at suga, hurt can be witnessed in his eyes. It was suga's first time witnessing those eyes in the younger. His face softened.

"You know fucking what?! I'm fucking tired yoongi." Jungkook snapped. "B-baby.." Suga tried to hold his hand but he moved jt away.

"Don't fucking call me that! First, you've been ignoring me for a month! I don't even know if you still love me. I don't even fucking know if I'm still important to you. I feel like you're choosing music over me already. I get that it's your passion and job, hyung but I need attention and I have feelings too. I need your assurance that you still love me. Every time I call or text you, I can't even get a single 'I love you'. Second, you're treating me like a fucking toy. you adopted me for a reason, hyung. Don't you ever take advantage of my feelings. don't just go on ignoring me just because you know by the end of the day i'll still be there for you. Last, because of suran noona. You didn't fucking tell me that you two used to date each other. How will THAT make me feel?! Like hey my fucking boyfriend is with his ex girlfriend. sure nothing to WORRY about that!!! But no, hyung! you're ignoring me, treating me like nothing, and now you're with your ex. Hyung...I'm tired. I want to rest. I'm so damaged, hyungie. You damaged me so much. Y-you even called me a stupid b-bunny. I know that already but I didn't expected it to come out from you. I thought you're better than this. You're the worst. I don't know if...if I should stay. I feel like I'm not n-needed here. I should just leave. Let's stop this. I'm s-sorry. You were too much." Jungkook was crying his heart out. He was so tired of suga treating him like that. He walked up stairs and headed to their shared room.

Suga didn't move. He didn't know his actions affected jungkook so much. He was a dumb fuck for saying those things to the younger without knowing the younger's feelings. He sighed and palmed his face. He really fucked up this time.