삼십삼

(i suggest that you watch the song first until after the chorus and then continue reading hehe.)

"Jungkook-ah?" Suga called out from the hallway. Usually, the bunny's ears will perk up and his cotton tail will wiggle every time the older will call him. This time tho, his ears remained flat.

"Baby?" The older finally stepped inside the room, only finding jungkook in his desk busy watching something on his laptop. He head towards the bunny and pats his head. "What are you watching, bun?" Eyeing at the screen.

"Sadness." Yoongi froze upon hearing the younger's reply. It wasn't even a sad movie. I don't think The Secret Life of Pets is a sad movie. The small bunny flashed on the scene, biting the carrot into a key and helping his friend escaped.

"Jungkook-ah? Are you okay?" He asked again, earning a small nod at the younger. Jungkook was still looking at the screen blankly. The older sighed and closed the I laptop. "Come here." He pulled the younger to stand up and made their way to the bed.

"What happened baby? you seemed down." They lay on the bed, suga having jungkook in his arms while the younger fiddled with his fingers. "I..." The younger looked up to his hyung. Their eyes met and yoongi rubbed the younger's cheek soothingly.

"I feel like I'm not enough for you.." Suga's eyebrows furrowed. It's been days since jungkook started living in the mansion. The adoption was complete. The older was very happy when jungkook came in his house well-groomed and so beautiful. Not that he's not beautiful but that time was just special because jungkook is finally his. "Why would you think that baby?" He asked as he continue to rubbed the other's cheek.

"Because...I'm ugly and no one wants a stupid bunny like me. I'm worthless. I feel like sooner or later you're gonna regret adopting me. Who wants to have a shitty bunny like me anyway? I'll just disappoint you and everyone. I'm not smart, hyungie. I don't even think I deserve all this treatment you're giving me. I don't even think that you deserve me..I feel like you n-need better. I'm s-sorry.." The older embraced jungkook to a warm hug. Comforting him in any ways that he can. Pressing soft kisses on the top of his head as jungkook cried and whimpered. Why would jungkook think of those things?

"Jungkook-ah. You are worth it and you deserve all this baby. You've helped so many people and made them happy. Have you seen the feedbacks on your service? They rated you five starts, jungkookie. Everyone loves you. I love you. For me, you are perfect. you are everything anyone can ask for. I'm so lucky to have you as mine. If someone tries to hurt you, I'll make sure they wouldn't get to see the sun again." Jungkook gasped from the last part and shook his head. "No killing." He pouted. The older chuckled and nodded. "Okay. No killing for baby."

Silence fell on them both but not awkward silence, it's good actually. Suga drawn circles on the younger's back trying his best to comfort and soothe him. He thought of some ways to comfort the younger but he just kept crying. He can't handle his poor baby crying so he needs to do what he gotta do.

He cleared his throat and started to sing. "I have so many questions and places to go, There are too many options, far too many unknowns." The two looked at each other and locked eyes. "This is why I need you."

"And everyone talks now, but no one is right, There are too many armies, with no one to fight" Suga eyed him once again. "This is why I need you."

"'Cause you make the darkness less dark" he pressed a kiss on the younger's head.
"You make the edges less sharp" then on the forehead.
"You make the winter feel warmer." then on his eyes
"And you make my weakness less weak" then on the nose
"You make the bottom less deep" then on the right cheek
"You make the waiting feel shorter" then on the left cheek
"You make my crazy feel normal, every time You are the who, love is the what, and this is the why" then finally on the younger's lips.

By the song ended, the younger stopped crying and kisses the older back. It was his first time singing for jungkook and he doesn't care if it turned out bad. He just wants his baby to be happy. He've been sad enough. He doesn't want his poor baby crying over none sense stuffs that is not him.

"I don't want you crying over these stuffs like this, baby. I want to be the only one who will make you cry. Not because of sadness, because of the happiness i'm giving to you. Times will come that I may unintentionally hurt you but I hope you can forgive me right away. I can't live without you by my side baby. Don't cry now. I won't ever regret and won't ever leave you. I won't promise because promises are meant to be broken but instead, I will make sure." Jungkook remained silent throughout yoongi's 'speech'. It was indeed the most beautiful thing someone has said to him. He was very lucky to have yoongi by his side. He will never regret anything when it comes to yoongi.

"Thank you so much for everything, hyungie. I'm sorry you have to deal with me. I'll be happy from now on for you! Thank you soooo much! I love you~" He pecked the older's lips repeatedly and they both chuckled together.

•••

900+ words lmao. I can do better hehe. How are you guys?~ thank u so much for understanding aaaAaaa. I've been in writer's block for days now. I've been stucked on this chapters but yay it's done now. Only a few more then this story will end ㅠㅠ I'm surprised you're still reading. Anyways, have a good day everyone! love y'all ❤️