이십 일

The two headed to the counter. "Pick whatever you want, kook." suga said as they both scanned the cafe's pastries and menu.
While they are waiting in line, jungkook can't help but to be tense in his situation.

The great min yoongi aka suga aka agust d is buying him food and is having a date with him. Who wouldn't feel excited and nervous at the same time, right? The two accidentally had an eye contact and suga gave him a small smile and broke their eye contact first.

Jungkook can't help but blush at the smile suga just gave him. He kept repeating 'Don't blush' on his mind. It was quite cute actually. Jungkook's acting like a teenager who just saw his crush smiled at him. Ahhh~ young love except that suga isn't young.

It was their turn to give their order. Suga said his order first and then jungkook. When the cashier gave them their receipt, they
went back to where their seat is.

They sat down and suga started a conversation right away. "Why so quiet bunny? It was like yesterday I heard you singing 'take it off now girl~ just take it off~' hm?" suga said with a chuckle. Jungkook blushed and hid his face. "I'm just really awkward and introverted in real life. Don't worry, it won't take long until I open up to you."

"Also grandpa, I was grumpy that time so stop teasing me." Jungkook said with a pout. Suga can't help but to squish the younger's fluffy cheeks. "Aigoo~ my cute jungkookie~ call me grandpa one more time and i'll kill youuu~" jungkook glared at him and bit his hands.

"Ah! Bad bunny! No biting unless we're in bed." Suga shake his head at jungkook. Jungkook choke on his on spit and gave a little glare at the older.

"One medium strawberry Latte and stawberry shortcake and one espresso and black forest cake." The waiter said as he put down their food. Jungkook looked at the food being placed in the table, wide-doe eyes watching. Suga can't help but chuckle and look at the younger. Jungkook was indeed cute. Suga didn't regret anything picking the hybrid, yet.

The sweet smell of strawberry latte and the aroma of the espresso filled them. The mixture of the scents indeed are great. It seems like they are in an expensive cafe with how the theme looks inside. It was indeed relaxing for the both.

"After this, I want to take you to somewhere." Suga said as he started to dig in to his cake and so did jungkook. The younger hums and nod while eating his cake. "Bun, you got a little something there." He said while pointing at the younger's lips.

"O-oh. Where?" jungkook said and he was about to get a tissue but suga stopped him. "Let me." Jungkook look at suga as he stand up from his seat and leaned forward to jungkook's face.

Their eyes connected to each other, it feels like everything was in slow motion. Jungkook is so pretty, the older thought. He grabbed a tissue and leaned in to the younger's face more. "H-hyung.."

Sug looked at jungkook lips. 'It's so plump and kissable. fuck i can't control myself.' He thought to himself. He wiped the icing off the younger's lip and sat back down.

Jungkook's face was hella red. He had never blushed that hard before. It's cute actually, suga hid a smirk and continued eating his cake. When jungkook looked at him, he winked at him and jungkook only look down at his cake and blush. What an adorable bun.

it's my birthday so here's an update hehe ❤️ thank u so much guys for understanding

it's my birthday so here's an update hehe ❤️ thank u so much guys for understanding. Only 2 weeks left then my sched is free nowww~ sorry this chapter is oogly.