New school day!

Katy's P.O.V

I woke up to find Luke jumping up and down on my bed yelling:

"Katy! Katy! It's time for school!"

I groaned.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Exactly 6:45" Luke replied.

"Do we have to wake up now?" I asked, still lying in bed just waiting for Luke to leave me alone.

Luke looked at me, then to his watch, raised his eyebrow and said, "Well, school is exactly 15 minutes from here, and no gentleman OR lady likes being late for school so..."

I smiled. Then I climbed out of bed tiredly. Of course, I still thought I was dreaming, so I pinched myself.

"Ow!" I yelped.

Luke started laughing hysterically. It was clear he found this funny. So I started poking Luke until he was laughing so hard his face turned pink. When I finally stopped, Luke was breathing heavily.

I suddenly remembered that there was one bathroom and three of us."Luke, who's going to use the bathroom first?" I asked.

Luke thought for a minute. "Well, since you're our guest, you can go first, Miss Katy Altava."

I giggled. "Luke, I'm not a guest you know," I informed him.

"Well, I know that, but a gentleman always lets a lady go first." Luke replied, taking of his hat and bowing comically.

I laughed, walking off, then I went into the bathroom and shut the door. I started brushing my teeth whilst fixing my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror when I was done, and turned round to have a bath. Once I turned round, I saw Luke using the toilet whilst I was inside! I gasped and turned around.

Luke also flushed a deep shade of red and started talking. "Oh, sorry Katy, I really needed it, so I came in here whilst you were getting ready. That may seem rude, so I apologize."

"It's quite alright Luke, but do please hurry, I need to have a bath, and I'm afraid I can't do that with you in here!" I said, chuckling.

Luke went from a shade of tomato red to beetroot red. He washed his hands and walked outside, trying to be cool. THEN he tripped over a bucket. I laughed.

Luke's P.O.V

When Katy walked out, I started getting my stuff ready. After doing that, I realized I really needed to use the toilet. I walked outside, and crept into the bathroom.

Hopefully Katy won't see me!

About two seconds after I thought that, Katy turned round and gasped. I blushed and realized she was pretty flustered as well.

"Oh, sorry Katy, I really needed it, so I came in here whilst you were getting ready. That may seem rude, so I apologize." I gabbled.

"It's quite alright Luke, but do please hurry, I need to have a bath, and I'm afraid I can't do that with you in here!" Katy said, and Phew, she was chuckling.

I went beetroot red because I was intruding with Katy, then I washed my hands and started to walk out. I tried to act cool until I tripped over a bucket. Katy was laughing as I shut the door. I giggled and went to make pancakes as I waited for Katy.

Katy's P.O.V

When I left the bathroom, Luke rushed in, nearly knocking me off my feet! I laughed again, and walked into our room. Luke had scattered notes all over his bed and a puzzle book. I walked over to my bed instead and got my stuff together. After making sure that I was ready, I sat on Luke's bed and looked at his puzzle book. A puzzle that I was oh so familiar with was opened before me.