The new ability

??? P.O.V

Oh Katy. We're closer than you think now. Now, as me and my best friend take back what is ours. We won't just help a poor man. We'll open the whole Ambrosian trove. Finally, an ancient artefact will be mine. All mine.

Katy's P.O.V

My neck pounded quite quickly. Oh that darn tracker. Did Emmy really think I needed to be protected? Anyway, I guessed it was a good thing because I would be able to get to Emmy quicker and vice versa.

So, we had been walking for a good long while, when I heard growling.

I spun round at the speed of lightning, nearly whacking poor Luke in the process.

"Katy! Watch where you're spinning!" Luke yelled at me in shock.

I ignored his comment and surveyed the area.

Hmm. Nothing. This is one of those moments I wish those bender people were real.

I stopped thinking, then started muttering.

"What were they called, avars? Aveys? Avtas?" I mumbled, before realising that Luke and everyone else was backing away nervously.

Luke gulped. "Katy, I think you mean Avatars!" 

Luke screams Avatars and runs off with everyone else. 

No! Don't run! They'll only chase!

I groaned heavily and ran after everyone. Oh, how I wished that I could just stomp my feet and stop everyone in their tracks with earthbending. But I needed to stay in reality. That wasn't happening.

Suddenly, I see a trap.

"Professor! Luke! Janice! Everyone out of the way!" I yelled, my heart leaping out of my chest.

The professor, Luke and Janice got the message, but everyone else didn't. I was looking long enough to see everyone get caged.

The wolves unfortunately, were still growling and gaining on us fast.

"Stay as still as possible." I whispered.

We stood in the same place, until the wolves gave up their stance and attacked.

I kicked a wolf aside, poor wolf, then the rest whimpered and walked away.

"Phew, that was close!" I said loudly.

Everyone in the cage looked at us helplessly.

The professor, Luke and Janice tried to lift it up, but they failed.

"You won't be able to lift it yourselves guys, only the ones on the inside will be able to lift it." I said, leaning against a tree.

Amelia nodded. "You go ahead. We'll figure out a way to get out of this."

I smiled at her before we ran off. 

Unfortunately enough for us, some more wolves appeared out of nowhere and started chasing us.

"DA-!" I proceeded to yell.

The professor interuppted me. "Katy! A true lady never-"

"NOT NOW!!!" I yelled, speeding off.

The professor gained close behind me, as I nearly ran into Luke. Suddenly, I saw a building in the distance. Yes. A shed. 

I ran inside, screaming: "Come on! We need to get away from them! NOW!"

"No ship Sherlock!" Luke exclaimed in reply.  (A/N: Whoever knows this reference gets a shoutout!)

They ran inside in a panic, and a slammed the door shut, locking it.