Author's note

Hey everyone! I've got a new chapter on the way, but I've got an announcement to make!
My friend recently joined Wattpad, and she has released a new story, I would really appreciate it if you would check it out, my friend's account is Pink_Polkadot , and her story link is here:

https://my.w.tt/Z6sEgvL1oP

I would love it, because for a newbie, she's pretty good at writing. Thanks!
Another announcement, my new chapter will be out soon, and it is one of the ending chapters to my book. I'm hoping that it'll be a good ending.
I would also like to apologise. I haven't been the best at updating chapters, and I don't think I ever will be, but I'm going to try and improve my writing and structure. I also would like to apologise with the kind of plot holes I feel like I'm leaving, and the way characters aren't living up to their full potential. This book is a bit like an unaired pilot of a show, it has a lot of unexplained events happening, and the backstories aren't all that great. But I do have a whole Katy book series coming up at some point, and I'll try to add more detail and explanation into it, it'll also be different from this one, but some characters and events will be similar.

Thanks for putting up with me this whole time, and I can't wait to show you what I've got in store!

Nintendogirl123
xxx