The Eternal Diva- Part 1

Luke's P.O.V

"It... It can't be! It's ..... you?" My mouth was dangling wide open, it was who I least expected it to be.
"You know him?" Janice inquired.
I nodded, still in shock.
"Who... who are you?" Marco, the historian asked.
"I am.... Henry Leodore." He smirked. "You remember me Luke,"
"But... you're the professor's friend! And what about Katy?!" I exclaimed.
"Katy? Why... I haven't spoken to her for a long time, ever since she betrayed my best friend." He replied, pacing up and down slowly.
"What? Katy never betrayed anyone! She never told me that!" Janice exclaimed in defence.
"Oh.. you don't know... bring Miss Amelia!" He said to his henchmen.
"Why do you want me, leave me alone!" She exclaimed.
Janice ran forward and tried to stop them, but all they did was push her back.
"Janice!" I yelled, catching her. "I wish Katy was here... she'd have them flying in seconds!" I muttered under my breath.
"And now, the game is coming to an end." He smirked again. "Get the rest of them, we're leaving!"

Katy's P.O.V

I felt the tracker pounding harder.
"Professor, can you take Nina? I think Emmy's here." I said, letting go of Nina's hand.
Suddenly, I saw Henry Leodore's face flash before my eyes.
"HENRY! He's behind this! Professor, I need to go! They're in danger! And no, don't come with me, take Nina to the main room, we'll be fine!"
I ran off on my own, hoping to get there on time.

Melina's (Janice's) P.O.V

We were following the henchmen, walking silently.
Luke looked up at me, then I nodded with a determined look on my face.
"Owww! Help!" Luke pretended to be keeling over.
One of the henchmen went over to Luke, then I tripped him and we shoved him into a wall.
"Run to the left!" I shouted.
We were trying to get to the next turn, then bars slammed down in front of us.
As there were henchmen in front of us, Luke looked like he was going to cry.
With a determined look on his face, he pulled down his hat, then positioned it so he could see once again.
"Don't worry Janice, I'll protect you!" He shouted, running towards the henchman.
"Luke, no!" I said loudly.
Luke ran towards him, but got instantly stopped then thrown aside.
"LUKE!" I shouted, attempting to run over to him, unfortunately, I was held tightly by one of the henchmen.
"Aaaah!" Luke yelled bracing for the impact.

Luke's P.O.V

"Aaaah!" I yelled, bracing for the impact.
Before I hit the floor though, I felt some arms catch me.
"Gottcha!" They said at the same time.
It was Emmy and Katy!
"Sorry I'm late." Emmy said with a wink.
"What'd I miss? Not like I wouldn't know already anyway." Katy said with a grin.
Suddenly Emmy's friend, Inspector Grosky appeared.

Katy's P.O.V

Inspector Grosky suddenly slid down the pole and flashed his badge around.
"This is Inspector Grosky of the yard! You're all under arrest!" He bellowed.
Me and Emmy stood side by side smirking determinedly.
Then we started flinging all the henchmen aside.
Inspector Grosky punched one, then another went for Luke.
I almost got angrier than Potty Katy.
"LEAVE. MY. BOYFRIEND. ALONE!" I shouted, punching and hitting the guy harder than normal.
"Okay! Okay! Calm down! We got them!" Emmy said to me, pulling me off the henchman I was currently slapping and wrestling.
"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET! I HOPE YOU'VE LEARNED YOUR LESSON!" I yelled, high fiving Emmy.
"Is everybody alright?" The professor shouted, running down the corridor holding Nina's hand.
"Nina!" Emmy exclaimed.
"Nina?" Luke asked.
"Didn't you know?" I asked Luke.
He shook his head cluelessly.
'Janice' looked slightly shocked and guilty at the same time.
"Melina, why didn't you tell him?" I whispered.
"Katy, I couldn't, I think he's in danger." 'Janice' replied quietly.
"Luke?" I asked.
"No................ Randall." She looked away as I gasped in shock.
I motioned for Janice (Melina) to run with me as I ran towards everyone else.
"Your mummy and daddy sent me, they're awfully worried." Emmy said to Nina.
"Does that mean I can go home now?" Nina asked with a smile on her face.
Emmy smiled at her. "Yes! Of course! Your parents miss you so much!"
Luke looked at the professor and tried to get his attention. "Professor, you'll never believe who's behind this! It's Mr Whistler and-"
"Henry Leodore." I finished with a frown.
"How did you know?" Luke asked, surprised.
"I'll explain it all later, Professor, they've got Amelia! And someone else we know is in danger!" I explained speedily and frantically.
The professor looked at Melina (Janice).
"Shall we finish this?" He asked, stretching out his hand. 'Janice' took it gladly.
I raised an eyebrow. "Ahem. Professor, I know you want to be a gentleman and all, but can you please not kiss Janice? You have a girlfriend."
Everybody laughs whilst the professor blushed.