Katy Altava, friend or foe?

Katy's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, earlier than Luke.  I snuck around getting myself ready for Emmy's visit. I'll have to explain to Luke what is really going on. The perfect time to do it would be whilst Emmy is here, but I guess I'll have to have a private meeting with Luke.

When I was done,  I tiptoed back into our room.

"So Kathryn, how are you supposing to explain yourself?" I heard a voice say. I sighed. It was Luke.

"Luke, I am Kathryn Bronev. But I'm not here to spy on you! I promise!" 

Luke nodded, obviously wanting me to continue.

"As you know, I used to work side by side with Leon Bronev, my father, trying to steal the Azran treasure. But I soon realized what it would do to the world, so I stopped." I tried to continue, but I didn't know what to say. 

"I'll explain everything when Emmy and Katrina get here." I said, then walked out, not wanting to talk to Luke anymore.

I went to make myself a cup of tea. The professor walked in, but said nothing to me. Not because he was busy, because I had lied. But they didn't know why.

Emmy's P.O.V

I woke up, yawning uncontrollably. "Katrina, you awake?" I asked, hoping for a response.

I heard a yawn, then, "Yeah,"

I hoped out of bed and started rushing about, getting ready. I had to hurry to Professor Layton's office because if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to stop Katy going crazy if she became two faced.

Katy has two sides to her. She can either be potty or placid. If she is placid, her hair is her normal red colour. If she is potty, she has an orange streak at the front of her hair. Ever since she stopped working with dad, if she tries to explain the reason why she lies to people, she goes potty. If Katy goes potty, she's more likely to kill someone than when she's placid. I can't let her endanger those two. She stopped living with us because she was scared she would kill someone. Now there is even more danger.

"Katrina, did you hear about Professor Layton?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. I think we should stop Katy before she loses control." Katrina replied, giving me a determined look and getting up.

We got ready and rushed to the Professor's office flat.

Katy's P.O.V

I heard a knock on the door. It was obviously Emmy and Katrina. 

I hoped out of my chair and opened the door. I knew I looked unwelcoming. I just couldn't help it.

"Hello Emmy," I whispered, not making eye contact.

"Katy!" She said, acting excited. 

I didn't glare, I just looked down at the floor. 

"Kathryn, now that your sisters are here, explain what is going on please." The professor silently said, looking at his tea.

"I, I am Kathryn Bronev, but when I realised the risks of the Azran, I stopped working with my father." It was a brief explanation, but it was all I could say.

"Professor Layton, we weren't proud to carry the name Bronev, so we changed it. Our family chose different names, but we all did it for Katy's safety." Katrina said.

"What if we don't believe you?" Luke asked.

"Well you better believe us, or..." I trailed off.

Potty Katy's P.O.V

My orange streak formed in my hair. My eyes brightened. I felt... refreshed.

I did my signature giggle.

"Dear, dear Luke, we're an unbelieving boy aren't we?" I said in a tone that meant trouble.

"Luke, professor, Katy has an alter ego, and if you trigger it, we could die!" Emmy yelled.

Too late. I already had a knife in my hand, ready to stab the first person to make a move at me.

"Katy's alter ego comes out because of Kathryn Bronev! That's why we kept it a secret! We were just keeping Katy and people around her safe!" Katrina said in despair.

I giggled again. "Since you guys mentioned, how is Placid Katy doing? She's been doing both of our jobs now hasn't she?"

The professor tried to grab the knife, I lunged at him. 

"No!!!" Luke stood in front of the professor. 

Everyone gasped. My arm couldn't move. 

"Why won't it move?!" I yelled in frustration.

Don't do it, potty Katy, you're a better person! We love Luke remember? 

Placid Katy's talking.

"No! Get out of my head! I'm going to kill him!" I yelled aloud.

"Katy's fighting with herself! Go Placid Katy!" Emmy yelled, hoping that Placid Katy would win.

Soon, everyone was cheering Placid Katy on.

Please, don't. I know you love him!

Placid Katy yells in my head.

"No!!! I don- I love you Luke." I fell down and blacked out.

Katy's P.O.V

"Luke? He's alive isn't he? Because if he's dead I'll never-" I open my eyes.

"Luke!" I yell, wrapping my arms around him.

"Oh Katy, I love you too," Luke says, kissing me. 

I melt. Everyone suddenly goes: "Awww," 

I laugh as we start talking about things that we're going to do together.

??? P.O.V

They're happy again. But they won't be so happy when I start our little adventure together. Janice, Melina, Katy and Katrielle are going to pay for everything they've done to us.Everything.