Neil Byrne #1

You have been in love with Neil for a long time, and he's loved you just as long. Despite your busy careers, you always make the time for each other. You don't know if he thinks so, but you feel like the love you have is one that's just meant to last.

 Getting into Celtic Thunder was a big deal for Neil. It meant, of course, that he would away from home a lot of the time, which was what you didn't like about the gig. Despite that, he was excited for it, so you gave him your support, and did your best to be positive about it.

 The times when Neil is away turn out to be the worst times. You're usually busy with your own work, but there always seems to be just enough time for you to miss him. The two of you call and email all the time, but there's still that empty feeling whenever he's not with you.

 But that just makes your time together even more precious. Whenever you are together, the two of you always do your best to make the most of it.

 Of course, it's not all good. The separation does take its toll, and the two of you have argued plenty of times. Between stress from work and not having enough time together, things get harder after the first couple of years. But you can't ask him to leave his career behind for you, and you can't just drop yours, so it feels like you're stuck in this situation.

 However, you somehow manage to patch things up every time. Once everything calms down, you're able to talk to each other again. All is forgiven, and you always find a way to move on. That is what's led you to believe that your love is meant to last.

~~~~~~

 It's getting late now, but you finish the email you've been composing, and hit send. Hopefully, Neil will see it soon.

 You look down at the wedding ring that now sits on your finger. You were all too happy to accept Neil's proposal, and getting married was definitely worth it. Now there's even more to bind you together.

 With the thought of that in mind, you're able to go to sleep peacefully, knowing he'll be coming home again soon.