One

"Bambam, come help me with these boxes."

Bambam walked outside, one of his Papa's famous cookies dangling from his mouth, and helped his other dad with the box he was pretending to struggle with.

"Whatever; you can lift this easy-peasy. You don't need my help. You're ripped."

"Yeah, and you're never gonna have muscles like these if you just sit around and eat Papa's treats all the time", his dad replied, shoving the box into Bambam's arms. "That goes in my room."

"Our room", Mark shouted from inside.

"Right, babe, our room", Jackson repeated, winking at his son. Bambam made a sound of disgust and started to take the box upstairs.

Bambam dropped the last box on the ground of his new room. He layed down on the floor and sighed heavily, pulling the nearest blanket toward him and wrapping it around himself. Seconds later, his dad burst in his room.

"Papa ordered pizza! Papa ordered pizza!", he shouted excitedly, jumping up and down in the door frame. Sometimes, his dad acted more like a child than Bambam did.

"Come on, let's go eat", Jackson begged, grabbing Bambam by his bare feet and pulling him out of the room.

"Dad, stop! You're going to give me rug burns!", Bambam shouted, but he's laughing. He pretended to struggle for a couple more seconds before allowing his dad to pull him the rest of the way.

Ten minutes later, and the three were sitting in a circle on the floor of their new dining room. Jackson was recounting pulling Bambam down the stairs while Mark and Bambam laughed. There was an already empty pizza box sitting in the middle of them.

"That seriously hurt, Dad!", Bambam laughed, clutching his side.

"Oh, you're fine", Jackson replied, and mussed Bambam's hair.

Mark chuckled on the other side of their son. "Well, if we're all done with the pizza, I'm going to make some brownies."

Bambam and his dad squealed together, always excited for Mark's delicious deserts. After a good helping of brownies and a glass of milk, Bambam headed up to his room with his dads to put together his bed. After it was done, his Papa still insisted on tucking him in, even though Bambam was 16 years old.

"Are you excited for school?", Mark asked, his voice quiet and calming.

Bambam gave his papa "the look". "C'mon Papa, it's school."

Mark chuckled. "Right. Well, good night." He gave his son a peck on the nose and Bambam pretended to hate it and wipe his nose in fake disgust. Mark left the room smiling.

As Bambam drifted to sleep, he thought up some ideas to make friends and some good talking points. Most people would say Bambam is pretty social, but in unfamiliar environments, he could get pretty anxious.

He fell asleep hoping that he could at least meet someone nice.

Authors Note which i know is super annoying so you can skip it but:
So, i don't know how great this is?? but whatever. Sorry if the writing is choppy, i haven't written anything in forever so...

i noticed a lack in good yugbam fics on wattpad so i'm saving all your souls you're welcome. jkjk, i'm just bored and i've had this idea in my head for a while so here we go. hopefully i can actually finish this fic seeing as i've never finished a book on wattpad ever before (oops).

also, y'all should know that i haven't been an iGot7 v long?? like i've listened to them since August but i didn't learn their names until recently. so if their personalitys are whack, it's either on purpose or an accident. how i'm writing bambam rn he might be a little diff. but idk.

also, look out for BTS cameos because i love my bangtan boys!!

ps: bambam calls Mark Papa and Jackson Dad (just so you don't get confused) (and yes bambam is adopted seeing as it's impossible for two men to give birth to a child)

edit: i came through and changed the tense for the entire chapter because it was bugging me so bAD