Two

Bambam wandered around the halls of JYP Highschool, not exactly sure what to do. He still had ten minutes until first bell would ring. Everyone else had joined up with their friends; joking around in the halls, or gossiping at tables. Bambam had almost memorized the map of the school at this point.

Bambam pulled out his phone, and, once again, checked the time. Only a minute had gone by since the last time he checked. He groaned and turned to shove his phone into his back pocket. He always had trouble getting it in the pocket though. That's the problem of having great legs and a million and a half pairs of super skinny jeans.

Bambam was so distracted with his jeans that he didn't notice the boy walking right towards him, his nose stuck in a book. And what happens to the main characters of every cliché chick-flic in the entire world, happened to them.

They walked into eachother.

Bambam stumbled back, trying to keep his balance. He almost survived, too, until he tripped over his own foot and went crashing to the ground. His butt hit the ground, very, very hard.

"Woah! Are you okay?", the boy who crashed into him asked. Bambam looked up, then looked up some more, and then even more.

"You're... tall", Bambam said, a tint of wonder in his voice. The boy flushed, clutching his book to his chest.

"Uh, yeah. I'm so sorry. Like, super sorry. Are you okay?", he repeated. Bambam just kept staring, his mouth probably hanging wide open.

This boy was handsome. Way handsome. His hair kind of looked like a mushroom, but in a good way. It was black and silky and almost covered his eyes. He was very tall, and his voice had a strange tone to it, highpitched and almost nasaly. It would have annoyed anyone else.

Bambam was in awe.

"Shoot, did you hit your head? Why aren't you saying anything?"

"I did. Say something, I mean", Bambam replied, snapping out of his trance.

"When?"

"I said: you're tall."

The boy snorted, then covered his mouth, eyes wide. Bambam laughed, picking himself up off the ground. As he stood up, the boy stood up to his full height, and Bambam noticed he only went to the boy's eyes.

"So, you're okay?", the boy asked. Bambam nodded his head.

"I'm as fit as a fiddle."

"Okay", the boy said. He seemed to start to walk away awkwardly before Bambam said, "Wait."

He stopped, staring at Bambam questioningly. "What's your name?", Bambam asked.

"Uh, Yugyeom. Kim Yugyeom."

"I'm Bambam." Bambam smiled at did fingerguns.

The boy involuntarily snorted again. "Sorry, what?", he laughed.

"My name's Bambam."

"Are you serious? What kind of name is that?", Yugyeom asked.

"Hey, it's not my fault I got adopted by the most obnoxious weirdo ever", Bambam retorted, talking about his dad, Jackson.

"You're adopted?"

"Yeah, well, it's kinda biologically impossible for two men to have a baby, so..."

"You have gay dads too?!", Yugyeom shouted suddenly. It took Bambam a second to register what Yugyeom was saying.

"Oh my God! I'm not alone!", Bambam shouted excitedly. "I mean, I love my dads, but it can be so annoying sometimes. Like, I'll shout 'dad', but then both of them come, and then I have to explain what dad I need and why I didn't choose the othe-".

Bambam was cut off by the first period bell. Yugyeom look about as disappointed as Bambam felt.

"Well, I have to get to class. I'll see you around?", Yugyeom asked, his voice full of hope.

"Of course! I'll look for you at lunch."

Yugyeom smiled. "Okay! Bye Bambam."

"Bye Yugyeom."

Authors authors authors note:
wowie. two chapters in one day?? i have work tomorrow so i probably won't be able to write but Monday!!! also i am so very sorry for naming the school JYP High i just had no idea what else to do. and sorry for all the other bad jokes and my obsession with Bambams legs *wink wink*

anyway, have a happy new year!!!