Sixteen

"Bambam, you're going to be late!"

Bambam quickly put his shirt on, looking in the mirror and checking if it hid all the marks Yugyeom had left on him. The little shit had gotten a little carried away, leaving a line of bruises all along the bottom of Bambam's neck. Bambam had spent an entire hour searching for a good shirt to cover them up.

"Great", Bambam said, giving himself a thumbs up in the mirror. It wasn't a turtleneck but it did cover up the bruises. Bambam ran downstairs, quickly putting on his shoes and grabbing his backpack. "Bye dads."

Both his parents waved him goodbye and he rushed to the bus stop, barely getting on in time and plopping himself next to his boyfriend.

Yugyeom reached over and intertwined their fingers. "Sorry if I scared you this morning", he whispered.

Bambam thought back to what had happened. He remembered falling asleep next to the other boy, foreheads pressed together and a smile on both their faces. He remembered waking up in the morning to the sound of his alarm clock and feeling the cold, morning air on his bare chest. The space next to him was empty and the window was open. He had assumed that Yugyeom had sneaked out the way he came.

He shook his head and smiled shyly. "It's okay."

Yugyeom smiled back and leaned his cheek on top of Bambam's head.

~

"Hey Bammie! How are y-is that a hickey?!"

Bambam jumped, quickly pulling the collar of his shirt up to hide the bruise. He turned away from his locker to see Taehyung and Jungkook, both boys holding band instruments in their hands.

"Uh, no?"

Tae grinned. "Whatever, it totally was." He punched Bambam in the arm and Jungkook placed a hand on his shoulder.

"So, you and Yugyeom have fun last night?", the youngest asked, smiling cheekily.

"We-we didn't", Bambam stuttered, slipping out of their grip and shutting his locker. "We just, we didn't, well..."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I'm bored. See ya, Bammie!"

Bambam waved goodbye as the two boys bounded off, probably to follow Yugyeom around.

Bambam sighed, heading to his next class, the one he had with Jimin. He hoped the pink-haired boy wouldn't bother him about the hickies too.

~

The school day was over, and it was now a weekend. Yugyeom and Bambam had spent the entire bus ride coming up with ideas to see eachother.

"I could climb out the window again?"

Bambam snorted. "I don't think so, Spider-man."

Yugyeom laughed too. "Fine. I could tell my parents I'm going to the Kim's and you could tell your parents the same and then we could meet somewhere?"

Bambam nodded. "That could work."

Yugyeom grinned. "Alright then!" The two boys walked off the bus together and Yugyeom waved while yelling, "I'll text you!" Bambam laughed and waved goodbye as well.