Three

Bambam scanned the cafeteria, searching for his new friend. He was holding a tray piled with food, and shifting from foot to foot. It seemed as though everyone was staring at him, even if they weren't. Finally, he spotted the black-haired boy sitting in a far corner. He had three other boys sitting next to him. Nervously, Bambam approached them.

"Bambam!", Yugyeom called out when he saw him approaching. He waved and smiled wide. Bambam looked at the other boys' faces. Two of them were laughing. The last one was smiling at Bambam nicely but he could see confusion on his eyes.

As Bambam sat down with them he saw Yugyeom punch one of the laughing boys in the arm. The boy had brown hair cut similarly to Yugyeoms and he kind of reminded Bambam of a bunny. The other laughing boy had lighter brown hair and a box-like smile. The last boy had dyed pink hair and a very squishable face.

"Sorry about them", Yugyeom apologized to Bambam, glaring at the laughing boys. One of them wiped a tear from his eye.

"S-sorry, but did he call you.. Bambam?", the bunny guy asked, giggling between words.

"Yes."

The boys burst out laughing and the pink haired one covered his smile with a hand.

"Hey, stop laughing!", Yugyeom scolded. He turned to Bambam. "I think it's a... cool name."

Bambam shook his head. "It's not, and I know it. Don't worry, I would laugh too."

The light brown haired boy laughed once more. "Well, it's nice to meet you Bambam. Are you new?".

Bambam was surprised at how deep the boy's voice was. He nodded his head yes.

"I'll introduce you to the others", Yugyeom said. "This is Jimin." He pointed to the pink haired boy. "And these two idiots are Jungkook and Taehyung", he said, pointing to bunny boy and light haired boy simultaneously.

"Nice to meet you", Bambam said and waved awkwardly.

"This is Bambam. I met him this morning. He has gay dads too."

"Woah! Really?", Jimin said, his voice raising several octaves.

"Wait. Are you telling me there's more?", Bambam asked eagerly.

Yugyeom smirked. "Yep. These three are all brothers. Tae and Jimin are juniors, and Jungkook is a sophomore like us."

"So are you creating a group of children of gay people or something?", Bambam asked, smiling mischievously.

Yugyeom shoved Bambam lightly, laughing along with him. "Shut up!". The three Kim brothers shared knowing looks.

~
"Hey! Hey, Bambam!".

Bambam turned at the sound of his name being called. He spotted Yugyeom, waving frantically from a spot on the grass.

Bambam walked over to him. "What are you doing?", he laughed.

"Oh, I was just wondering what bus you're on?", Yugyeom asked, hands clasped together behind his back.

"Um, I think number 647? Why?".

"That's my bus! That means we live by eachother!".

Bambam laughed cheerfully. "That's great!".

"Come on!", Yugyeom said, grabbing Bambam's hand and pulling him along with him. Bambam laughed and followed.

They got off at the same stop and walked home together, chatting and giggling. Bambam was glad he would have a friend so close to his house.

Bambam stopped when they got to his house. "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?".

"Sure! I'll pick you up for school", Yugyeom replied, walking backwards toward his house.

Bambam waved and Yugyeom waved back as he ran into the house next to Bambam's. Bambam smiled to himself as he walked inside.

"Hey, kid. How was school?", Bambam's papa, Mark, asked as he walked in the door.

"Good", Bambam replied. He hung up his backpack on a hook by the door.

"Great." Mark sighed heavily, putting his hands on his hips and looking around the room. "Can you take that box to the upstairs bathroom for me?"

"Sure", Bambam replied, picking it up and taking it to its designated place. After that, he went into his room to start on his homework.

At about 5:00, his other dad, Jackson, burst into his room.

"Hey buddy, how'd school go?", he asked, plopping himself down on Bambam's unmade bed. Bambam swiveled his chair around to face his dad.

"Good. What's for dinner?"

"Mm, I don't know. Something good, since Papa's making it." Jackson stared at his son for a second. "You make any friends?"

"Yeah, actually. This boy, Yugyeom. Oh, and these three other guys. Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung." Bambam smiled to himself, thinking of all his new friends.

"That's great!" Jackson clapped his son on the shoulder. "Well, I have some shelves to put up in the bathroom, so I'm out!"

Bambam waved his dad goodbye before turning around to work on his homework. As he turned, something caught his eye outside his window.

"Yugyeom?", Bambam whispered to himself. Straight across from Bambam's window was another, and in that window was Yugyeom, smiling and waving frantically. Bambam walked over to his window and opened it.

"Finally! I've been trying to catch you attention for forever!", Yugyeom shouted. He was smiling widely.

Bambam laughed. "Sorry. I was doing homework."

"You know, if I had your number, I could have just texted you." Yugyeom made a suggestive face. Bambam laughed again.

"It's 304-239-4563."

Yugyeom grinned and typed the number into his phone. He gave Bambam a mischevious face and typed another thing.

Bambam felt his phone buzz in his back pocket and grabbed it out.

-hey boo~
sent 5:12 pm

Bambam laughed. He quickly typed something back.

-hi honey
sent 5:12 pm

Yugyeom grinned and started to say something when he was cut off by a shout from one of his dads.

"Sorry. I'll text you later, okay?"

Bambam nodded and waved goodbye. Yugyeom waved back before shutting his window and running out of his room.

Bambam layed back on his bed. He looked again at the text Yugyeom had sent.

hey boo~

"Cute", he thought, sighing and clutching his phone to his chest.

Authors noooooote:

i lied about not posting today lol. i just want to get this done before i forget about it or give up or something. it's gonna be kinda short and rushed but *insert shrugging emoji*

anyway, i promised bts and now ye have received. the rest of them should be showing up soon, as well as youngjae, jb, and jinyoung.

also HAPPY NEW YEAR!! i'm going to bed because i worked all day and i'm reallyyyyy tired. bye, love ya!