QnA

btw the first chapter of my new fic middle-finger promise is up if y'all want to go read thattt

hello this is jas from the future, so is the first chapters of my othEr fic: shamu

lmao all yall just asked sex questions i'm not even surprised

also what would you guys think about me writing a fic about how jinson fell apart and then markson and jjp got together bc now that i've been answering questions about it i rEALLY WANT TO WRITE IT

anyway, let's get started!!

Q: JACKSON FIVE THINGS ABOUT MARK GO

A: "oh shit, okay umm....
1. tall
2. cheekbonesss
3. laugh
4. he bakes when he's stressed
5. can't build ikea stuff for shit
i could go on"

Q: JAEBUM FIVE THINGS ABOUT JINYOUNG GO

A: "well, first, i really like his smile. second, i like his thick hair. third, when he stays up until midnight to eat ramen with me even if he's tired. fourth, i like how he stays calm when he's with me because he knows i don't like to be all over the place. and five, i really loved the way he always read yugyeom stories when he was younger and he would get really into it and do all the voices and everything."

Q: YUGYEOM FIVE THINGS ABOUT BAMBAM GO

A: "holy shit i could go on about him forever, but... i love how he gets nervous about everything but as soon as i'm nervous, he can stay super chill and help me calm down. i also like his confidence, because he always dies his hair cool colors and i couldn't do that. and i love his laugh and smile, especially when we laugh together. another thing is that he's really friendly and he's happy to be friends with all my friends. last, i just love him. just everything about him is so perfect and beautiful and i wouldn't change anything about him if i had the chance."

Q: YOUNGJAE FIVE THINGS ABOUT WHOEVER YOU LIKE OR COCO GO

A: "oh! well, i guess i'll do coco then, haha! i love coco because she's so small and fluffy... and she's always waiting for me at home and she gets all excited when i walk in the door. also, she likes to be friends with everyone, just like me!"

Q: Did Jinyoung and Mark go out and have a "mom's night out"?

A: they hang out every saturday. sometimes they just eat out and other times they go to cooking stores. once, they got their nails done.

Q: Are Jaebum and Jackson friends now?

A: they have a very competitive relationship. sometimes they'll get their grills out and it'll turn from a "who can make the best hamburger competition" into a neighborhood bbq. one time they went to a bar together and came back completely wasted because it turned into a drinking competition.

Q: MARK ARE YOU HAPPY?!?

A: "yes. very happy. i love jackson and bambam more than anything and now that bam is happy and jackson is over jinyoung, everything is great. plus, me and jinyoung are friends now! we have a lot in common."

Q: What is Youngjae's sexuality + who does he end up with?

A: he's pansexual! and he met a super cute nonbinary person one day when he was walking coco and their leashes got tied together like in 101 dalmatians. they started dating after that and got married!

Q: Do the parents JJP NAMJIN and MARKSON end up adopting more kids in the end?

A: JJP was done after Yugyeom, but they love spending time with yugbam's daughter. Markson always wanted a girl and after bam moved out they adopted one. she's from china. Namjin said they were done after having to deal with tae and kook for years, but they were helping yoongi and hoseok adopt and ended up adopting three more boys.