CH6:Smoking Bomb

It was another one of those days.

The days where Sora would become uncharacteristically quiet and leave Tsuna alone.

It was odd. After all, Sora had been the only one Tsuna talked to the most for the past few days.

Mochida was busy with his club now that it was nearing the competition season. Kyoya, on the other hand, was busy investigating a particular 'herbivore meet-up.' What he would do to those poor souls? Tsuna didn't want to know.

"Tsu-kun?" Nana's voice called out from downstairs  "You're an awful lot later today!"

I am?

Tsuna checked the time.

Ooohhhhh dear lord let's hope Kyoya won't bite me to death-

Putting on his uniform at top speed, Tsuna didn't bother eating breakfast. Sparing Nana a quick kiss to the cheek, he simply zoomed out the door and ran straight to school.

He made it with a few minutes to spare.

"Usagi."

Tsuna stiffened, turning around just in time to see a tonfa fly towards his face. Squeaking, he dodged clumsily, just as Hibari retracted his arm and smirked.

"Wao. Looks like the Usagi has grown some claws."

You-

YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE-

Groaning, the brunet merely scowled as his lips tilted down into a pout. But seeing that Hibari didn't react, Tsuna chose to simply continue on his path to class.

Hibari didn't chase after him, yet a tiny smile was now present on his face.

Tsundere.

---

The classroom door slid open and familiar brown tufts of hair was seen.

Tsuna was met with the scene of a silveret leaning over his twin, desk kicked aside and the atmosphere tense.

It took a moment for everything to register, and the tension in the room skyrocketed as students turned to gape at Tsuna. Several classmates even fell out of their chairs.

"D-Dame-Tsuna came late... but wasn't bitten to death?!" They screeched.

Just then, the silveret turned to face Tsuna, scowling as he examined him. And yet, his expression quickly morphed into shock and awe when he realised it was the same person who had beaten Mochida in a duel.

Tsuna blinked, and a new look of irritation hid his previous admiration.

That's weird...

Must have imagined that...

The silveret clicked his tongue, before seemingly sated, he turned back to send Ienari a final death glare.

Ienari flinched, and the silveret clicked his lips. Without turning back to face Tsuna, he addressed him. "Tch, so you're Decimo's clone. The useless one?"

Tsuna flinched.

Didn't give a reply.

Instead, he frowned, mentally questioning what he exactly had he missed.

---

Hurriedly picking up his schoolbag, Tsuna zoomed out of the classroom.

Today had been great so far. Everyone had been too caught up in Gokudera to pay much attention to him.