CH10:The Bazooka

"Dame-Tsuna, you got questions two and seven wrong." Reborn commented, flipping through the boy's homework as Tsuna nodded determinedly, cancelling away the incorrect answers and re-attempting them again.

Somehow, Reborn seemed to have a sudden change in attitude. He had started tutoring him, and if that wasn't strange enough, he was doing it without the dynamites and explosives that he had used on Ienari (and Sora, to some extent.)

Tsuna would be eternally grateful for that.

So one couldn't fault him for being startled when there was a sudden flash of black and white outside his window.

'...Reborn?'

The hitman grunted in reply, choosing to ignore the elephant in the room and instead explain a math formula to the sweatdropping brunet.

'...Reborn. There is a kid wearing a cow onesie outside my window. He's holding a— Wait, why is he holding a machine-gun and grenades?'

He flinched in shock when the child suddenly tossed a pink grenade, watching on in faint of horror when Reborn casually tossed it back.

The horror quickly gave way to panic.

Reborn had thrown the grenade.

Towards the child.

A loud bang resounded, before the tree outside Tsuna's window filled with smoke.

Oh god Reborn murdered a child—

He raced towards the ledge and peeked over the railings, only to find the child resting on a clump of bushes. The snapped branch lay beside him, looking as though it'd just been fried.

Without a moment's delay, Tsuna rushed downstairs and picked up the child,still singed in ash as he looked him up and down.

And said child promptly burst into tears, crying. "The great Lambo-san failed to kill Reborn!" Before noticing Tsuna.

He sniffled, tugging painfully at his brown hair, making Tsuna wince.

" ...You lowly servant, what's your name?" He rubbed away the crocodile tears still threatening to fall.

There was a beat of silence, before Tsuna inwardly groaned, mentionally scolding himself. He had been in so much of a rush he had actually forgotten to grab his notebook.

So there wasn't much of a choice but to gesture towards his mouth and cross his fingers into an 'X' shape.

Luckily though, Lambo seemed to understand.

"I'll call you Nii-san then!" He exclaimed, laughing obnoxiously as Tsuna carried him upstairs. "Gyahaha! Now bring the great Lambo to where Reborn is!"

It was endearing, honestly.

But that endearment quickly faded when the door of his room opened, with Lambo immediately wriggling out of Tsuna's arms and charging straight towards Reborn.

"Reborn! The great Lambo-san will kill you toda-!"

He was quickly cut off.

Tsuna squeaked slightly as Reborn smacked Lambo straight into the wall, seemingly uncaring of the damages he would cause to both the child and the wall.

"Hold... it... in..!"

And great, now he had to deal with a crying child too.

Lambo promptly burst into tears, wailing out a loud "Can't!" as he pulled out a bright pink... bazooka?