End 2: Jamais Vu

What would have happened if Kawahira had made it in time and the administrator from Tsuna's world hadn't contacted Kat and Lambo. Enjoy~
---

"A pacifier as a medium, and harmony as well, I should also be able to remove the residue of the flames of night in Tsuna's body."

Sora should have felt it.

Or in the very least, not ignore his nagging intuition that something has shifted in this world he resided in.

He knew, there was a feeling of deja vu, of course, that something like this had happened before.

Maybe that was why he was only partially surprised in hearing that voice call out to him, right as he was about to break Tsuna's curse.

"Tsuna-kun." The man stood there, whispering out a name Sora hadn't heard in a long time.

His surrogate father - Kawahira, was right there, hands lit in a indigo light. The man's grey eyes were emotionless, blank as he took in the sight of the brunet's battered body.

"Kawahira... How are you here-?"

"I found a way for you to go home, Tsuna-kun!" He grinned, eyes lit up with so much wonder. Reborn furrowed his brows at that, feeling an ominous chill go up his spine.

Did he know this man?

"B-But how-?"

"I managed to create a fully functioning body with my mist flames. Kat can help power it with her sun flames' properties and-" "Kawahira..." The man was cut off.

"Tsuna-kun...?"

The boy was shaking, clutching ahold of his pale pacifier, the only thing that had remained his even as he travelled from a world to another.

"I've been trying to hold on, but- Papa said I didn't have much time left. He-He was the one that gave me this chance and-"

Autumn eyes began to fill with tears. He was always so emotional, it seemed.

Kawahira reached out gently, grasping cold hands into his own as he smiled, almost relieved himself.

"There's a chance, Tsuna-kun."

It was surreal. After so many months of hoping, after so many years, he was going home.

He had gotten his second chance.

"I-I...Thank you, Kawahira. Thank you so much." He coughed for a moment, and blood seemed to spill out from chapped lips but autumn eyes continued to glow, pain seemingly unregistered by the boy.

"Say your goodbyes, Tsuna. You have a few minutes before the Tri-Ni-Sette registers you as a threat." Kawahira smiled.

Sora turned, and the first person he landed eyes on was Reborn's.

Usually dark eyes were filled with an emotion that seemed foreign on his face, but Sora had seen it many times before and he would see it many times more in the future.

He crouched down, and did something no other brave soul would even dare to do.

He hugged the infant.

"Dame-Sora... You're going home, I suppose?" Reborn's voice was warm, geniunely happy for the boy.

Sora nodded, sniffling as he nuzzled his head into the baby's chest, relishing the comfort he received. "Y-Yeah... Thank you, Reborn."