Chapter 13

@levi_staad_fanpage
Latest post, 3 hours ago
328 likes
32 comments • load more
maike_loves_horses awww how cute
melina_and_marly she's perfect for him
l.staad she said yes.
leonieandlaika OMGGGG!!!!!!
franca.redster Holy shit!!! @levi_staad_fanpage
jane.and.tipsy @maryleen678 @pada4.80

Load more

garythesnail how cute is he please? Aww #boyfriendgoals
fran.melitopous @chiara.sterling sad that we have to find out over his fanpage... *grin*
fionajackson so cute
charlottexoxo they make a perfect pair.
chiara.sterling you're right. @fran.melitopous
levi_staad_fanpage I swear I was so fangirling!!! @franca.redster thank you so much! @l.staad
gaxhuhn99 bitch
ashhurlington naww :3

~*~

When we got home from our hack, I checked my phone as I found Fran and Kiki grinning at me with their phones in their hand. "What is it?" "Instagram." "I don't have it." "Oh." They jogged over to me, holding their phones under my nose. One showed the post Levi already showed me, the other one a photo of me from the day before, at the tournament. "You need to read the captions." So I did.

"So that's her, for those who didn't hear it up to now. Her name is Elenora Entremont, she's 17, comes from the famous motorcycle family. She learned to ride from her grandma, the famous Victoria Swarovski, well-known under the experts. She rode L and M* tournaments when she was 13 before she stopped and focused on her brother's career in motorcycling. According to her brother's homepage, she is his main test driver. She got to know the Staads through their riding camp her grandmother sent her on, and she was actually not planned to ride the mare Mirabelle on the tournament at all, just jumped in as Theresa Staad got injured shortly before the tournament. She's super nice, I was able to talk to her at the tournament and she immediately responded to my text. I can only say that she sure is perfect for our Levi."

"And this!" Kiki ripped her phone out of my hand, scrolling down to something. "This here." She pointed onto something.

She said yes.

"Huh?" I looked at them until I realized it. "Ahhh." I grinned and scrolled down, eyes flying over the following comments until I stopped on one of a user called fran.melitopous. Looking up, I grinned. "Fran, Kiki, guess what? Levi asked me to be his girlfriend." And I simply couldn't understand why all they did was scoff.